No announcement yet.

Audi RS2 door trims

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The company themselves have posted on the S2 forum Facebook page, asking for people to register interest.

Comment

I could be totally wrong about this but I have a bad feeling about this company. are they genuine? Their website was registered very recently (January). What if it has been set up for a proper scam? Does anyone have experiences with them? Please be careful

Comment

They are registered on Companies House, so it’s unlikely they would do that if they were going to run a scam.
        Someone on the Audi Rs2 Facebook page says he has ordered a set, maybe contact him?

Comment

Well in that case they must be completely legitimate. You seem to have complete confidence with them so you best put your order you can report back how wonderful the product is.

Comment

Originally posted by Audi_One View Post
            They are registered on Companies House, so it’s unlikely they would do that if they were going to run a scam.
            Someone on the Audi Rs2 Facebook page says he has ordered a set, maybe contact him?
            He might have a long wait as they are waiting for 50 orders to be placed before they start to manufacture, and from the feedback i see on the threads theyre just way too expensive at £1600 a set, every one who has responded on the thread is saying make them at least half price or less than £1k and they might register an interest. At the money theyre asking i dont see them getting 50 orders.

Comment

I do hope I'm completely wrong. Apologies for false accusations in that case.. but better safe than sorry ;-)

Comment

Originally posted by Nuvo View Post
                Well in that case they must be completely legitimate. You seem to have complete confidence with them so you best put your order you can report back how wonderful the product is.
                I actually placed an order on Thursday. The chap I spoke to really knew his stuff, and they gave me a 15% discount which I am happy with.

Comment

fish if I have understood their ad, these parts are not the flimsy plastic that Audi use, but a lighter and stiffer carbon fibre.
                  Nothing wrong with the plastic in the OEM ones, its the metal strip that is bonded to them that corrodes and separates from the plastic.
                  Audi 80 Competition -94 Daily driver

www.garaget.org/fish for more pic´s of my cars

Comment

Dont get me wrong, i am actually impressed someone is manufacturing usable parts for these old gems and I dont even own an RS2. I also understand that developing cad files and tooling and what not is time consuming and expensive. But in the end, its still 8 quite small peices of plastic coming in at 1600 quid. I doubt anyone except proper wealthy people are willing to pay that. Thats twice than they cost new when they were available. I might sound like a git, but just my 2p. I hope that the quality and fitment of the product justfies the price
                    Audi 80 Competition -94 Daily driver

www.garaget.org/fish for more pic´s of my cars

Comment

But that’s the thing, they are not plastic, they are carbon fibre so hopefully I replace them this time and they will remain in shape for ever.

Comment

But that’s the thing, they are not plastic, they are carbon fibre so hopefully I replace them this time and they will remain in shape for ever.
                        I was under the impression they were printed on a 3D printer, thats not carbon fibre. Take a look at the link on the first page of this thread and take a look at the finished article, its not CF, its 3D plastic, now you show me how theyre worth £1600.

Comment

I have just checked the email and they tell me it’s 3D printed and the material is a carbon fibre and nylon composite mix.

Comment

To be honest Audi_One if your happy to pay the price for the said parts its shouldn,t matter what anyone else thinks. Hopefully they get the orders they need to make the run of parts. Good luck and keep us posted. Best wishes Lynn

Comment

Working...
                            X