Spotted a nice trailer ;)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spotted a nice trailer ;)

Don't know which to choose for a test drive first ?

Vadim.

New engine (mechanical PKM head) , Alcon 332mm brakes , Pauter rods , Mahle pistons, GT30R , kw v2 sucpension , new exhaust. 608HP. For SALE !

Money is everything! Second to Power of course!!! But money breeds power??

Comment

Sorry i was speach-less! VERY nice!!!!
      Money is everything! Second to Power of course!!! But money breeds power??

Comment

OMG

You should of mugged the driver Sweeper!!!
        Martyn
        -------------------------------------

www.vagparts.com

Comment

NICE!!!
          No room left on the trailer so which "unlucky" git gets to drive the coupe???
          A6 Avant Tdi 110 because as the fuel prices keep going up I am so happy to be getting 649.8 miles to a tank of diesel!! (£50)

Comment

So that's hwhere my delivery went!

I knew I shouldn't have used Parcel Force....

Comment

Sometimes you just loooove living in Sweden. =) The S1 at top is now sold to Norway though.
              /NEO - I have a sexual thing for big brakes.
              www.irry.com | Irry got a face lift!
              #nordicaudi @ irc.nordicaudi.com

Comment

OMG - 4 ring heaven!!!!!!

That S1 is on the www.wrc.no site with some cool incar and outside footgate. The last section of the stage sounds awesome as he gets two rifle like bangs out the back end

Oh to have an UR (A2) Quattro and an S1 in my garage......

David
                sigpic

1992 3b S2 Coupe

Comment

WOW
                  91 Modded 3B
                  14 A6 Avant Black Edition

Comment

Damn SWEET

Comment

BTW: I like IMSA the most. It's most misterious to me. Never seen any spec for it or parts used.
                      Vadim.

New engine (mechanical PKM head) , Alcon 332mm brakes , Pauter rods , Mahle pistons, GT30R , kw v2 sucpension , new exhaust. 608HP. For SALE !

Comment

I saw one at the Audi Forum in London last year (along with an S1)

Awesome On one of the Quattro videos at the end there is a whole section about the IMSA series and shows some cool clips about assembly and fitting the original screen angle and roofline as part of the specifications. I think it was about 720bhp I5 and shape was based on the 90 quattro shell. I'll try and import the clip to an mpeg using the analogue in on my camcorder at some point.

David
                        sigpic

1992 3b S2 Coupe

Comment

@Sweeper: that limo ain't no IMSA but rather a Supertouring car 80 quattro, 2.0 liter 16v engine, Lehmann engine and exhaust manifold with 2 wastegates (don't ask why, I have no clue) and huge K27 turbo, it made 480 Nm and 420 HP.

Mihnea
                          Last edited by Mihnea; 27 November 2003, 19:46.
                          '98 Silver Grey 2.7T S4, dual 2.75" turbo back exhaust with no cats, FMIC, BIG injectors, 10 Bar motorsport fuel pump, modded RS4 turbos, tubular exhaust manifolds, custom intakes, RS4 MAF, Bilstein PSS9, H&R ARBs, 19" BBS CH, custom remap, 511 BHP/505ft-lbs

www.MRCTuning.com
                          info@MRCTuning.com
                          Workshop Directions

Comment

Oh yeah. IMSA had thouse strange white wheels and larger spoiler.

Vadim.

Comment

That sure is the ugliest alloy wheel I've ever seen - and its a BBS!

Would be nice and easy to clean mind you!
                              ex '93 Avant owner

Comment

Working...
                              X