Porsche Cayenne

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Porsche Cayenne

Passed a Cayenne this afternoon M1 J21a! Looked really nice for a 4x4, sounded sweet too! Had just got on m'way behind it and had to catch it up! Luckily it cruised at 80! NA 4.5 V8 335 horsepower and 310 pound-feet of torque!! Bet that goes some!! Not an Auto Union but from the same stable! Also seen a VW Toureg which I think is the same beast in a different guise.
    ****... They do a TURBO Version!!! 444 Horses!!! Just slip it into your S2 and off you go!!!!
    http://www.automobilemag.com/photo_g...ne/index6.html

A6 Avant Tdi 110 because as the fuel prices keep going up I am so happy to be getting 649.8 miles to a tank of diesel!! (£50)

cant say i like the cayenne, front end looks like a boxter thats been pulled apart like one of those old organs the gypsies use!
    Greg

S2Forum.com Administrator & Webmaster

'93 Coupe with a few tweeks

Comment

The Porsche is an insanely ugly beast. I'm not sure the VW Toerag is much better - it just looks like a Passat that's been through a DIY Monster Truck conversion.
      The engines in them are mad though.
      Ex S2 owner, now running around in an A4 Avant quattro...

Comment

First saw a Cayenne in Italy way back in March, didn't really like it then and must say still don't. See **** loads of them around the place they are dead common. I saw somwehere that Porsche sold over 600 of them in September alone :eek2:

Give me a good old (rare) S2 anyday
        Ex 1994 Avant - now driving a Lotus 340r

Comment

Yup, ugly as hell. They look like boxters on steroids.

Comment

I know they look like a Boxster on steroids but I suppose they had to pick a design that people would look at and instantly associate with Porsche.
            Boxster on acid or a Volvo XC90??? They are some seriously ugly beasts!!
            :wacked:
            A6 Avant Tdi 110 because as the fuel prices keep going up I am so happy to be getting 649.8 miles to a tank of diesel!! (£50)

Comment

Working...
            X