Green Coupe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Green Coupe

I spotted a green 3B coupe with LAZ**** on the plate today.

It was about six feet off the ground with the bonnet up, apparently waiting to have the Mark H intercooler mod done.

It's in at the Lion Garage in Hinckley. Not too happy as Jason hasn't got round to getting mine sorted as he's fiddling with another S2

Anyone lay claim to it? I haven't seen it on the road round my way.

Ben
    the best intentions are fraught with disappointment - gil grissom

sigpic
    1994 ABY Avant - it's getting there

THAT'S BEETIE'S S2!! I did the head gasket last year (sept/oct)
    He drives a truck for Cobley transport and is in Madrid at the moment. It's in Lion Garage as he has a boost leak and he didn't want to bother me with it!
    Saved me a bit of bother searching for that one!!!
    Standard S2 3B that needs an exhaust desperately!!
    Where in Leics are you Ben?
    Chris (N'boro)
    A6 Avant Tdi 110 because as the fuel prices keep going up I am so happy to be getting 649.8 miles to a tank of diesel!! (£50)

Comment

I live in Hinckley.

Jason said it needed an exhaust ASAP.

Ben

sigpic

Comment

Hinckley! Ah, fond memories of Hinckley! NOT! That where my stolen Vauxhall Manta Berlinetta Coupe ended up! (Safeway car park) ******* stole it from Asda car park in Fosse Park and I saw him nicking it! Ran 100 yds in about 3 seconds but he managed to get it started and then proceded to try and run me over in my own car!! Rang coppers immediately on girlfriends moby and they couldn't be arsed to try and get him! Said it would be gone before they got there! Bear in mind Police HQ is 200 yds from Fosse park!!

Sorry for rambling, Hinckley not that bad really, go to Trinity for parts on a fairly regular basis.
        I am suprised Beetie not had that exhaust done yet, mind you he has spent a **** load on it since he bought it! As with all the cars he has owned, they always end up being well looked after. His has seen a bit of neglect in the past I think.
        If you see me on the road (T Jasper pearl green A6 AVANT) give me a toot as you flash past! :eek2:
        A6 Avant Tdi 110 because as the fuel prices keep going up I am so happy to be getting 649.8 miles to a tank of diesel!! (£50)

Comment

Don't get me started on Trinity Motors. We supply a lot of there bodyshop parts and they are awful payers (but that's work). I used to have a contact down there who was more than happy to accept a back hander for some 'borrowed' parts at 3 o'clock in the morning.

Hinckley's not too bad (he says thinking about all the reasons he never goes out in town).

Beetie picked his up tonight but I missed him. Mines now on the same ramp till the ball joints, wishbone bushes (time for powerflex) and big reds are done and we found out why the intercooler has been touching the front pulley, along with the long list I've left for Jason. He's a great bloke for quattro stuff as he's fanatical about them.

I wonder if Beeties spending can match mine. I added it up the other day, and if I'd actually put my hand in my pocket, I'd be approaching £8000:eek2: (not including the car!) At least working at a main dealer has some perks

I'll look out for your A6. Mines the only ruby red avant in the Hinckley area so I should be fairly easy to spot.

Ben

sigpic

Comment

Saw Beetie today, just got his back after having his boost leak fitted. He really needs and exhaust! I watched him go off down the road after leaving my work and there were his twin tail pipes sticking out the back but all the gasses were coming out underneath! Goes well though!!
            Maybe catch you around soon,
            Chris

Comment

DID GO WELL!!! :eek2:
              He has just put a conrod through the side!!!!! :eek2:
              Anyone got a block?????

Comment

Working...
              X