M****KE nr Windsor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• M****KE nr Windsor

Double took it...an S2 coupe on the A308/ Runnymede road, was looking good! Haven't seen one in ages
    sigpic

1992 3b S2 Coupe

They are starting to come out with the sun
    Nothelle S2 Avant
    Black Ur project
    Ocianic Ur project gone
    S2 Coupe project gone
    Urs6 plus project gone

Comment

I've not seen an S2 in the wild for years in Bristol. There used to be an emerald green Avant I'd see occasionally, but I've not see it in a couple of years.
      91 Modded 3B
      14 A6 Avant Black Edition

Comment

most of them are probably still in the garage in bits, an s2’s usual habitat

Comment

Yep, i think the last time i saw one on the road was 2019 and Brian’s red aby nr Farnham.
          sigpic

1992 3b S2 Coupe

Comment

Brian's isn't well at the moment been sat for a while. May have to pop over see thats up with it.

Comment

Mine has been off the road since October 2018. What should have been a simple gearbox swap turned into an engine rebuild and lots of other small jobs. It had a brand new set of tyres on it the week before the gearbox blew. They will be perished by the time I get her back on the road.
              91 Modded 3B
              14 A6 Avant Black Edition

Comment

That was probably me in Windsor on 6th. Red S2? Couldn’t resist an outing

Comment

Hi...no it was i think emerald green or dark blue but good to know another located that way too, will keep my eyes peeled next time for a red one too!
                  sigpic

1992 3b S2 Coupe

Comment

Working...
                  X