N499*** spotted on a1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• N499*** spotted on a1

N499*** kingfisher blue coupe, spotted on the a1 near stevenage. Anyone on the forum?

May have been Chris 5044. He said that he was going out for a run in the motor.

Comment

Dats me my brother!! pleasure to have been seen.. be cool if i knew it was you. Been a great weekend so far x. Hows you?

Comment

you’ve got her going then I heard something next to me that was loud but didn’t expect a s2 to go past. She looks good

Comment

Originally posted by tango123 View Post
          you’ve got her going then I heard something next to me that was loud but didn’t expect a s2 to go past. She looks good
          hehe This I like!
          yes! she very loud! and makes all sorts of hooligan noises. That's the way I like her! I have pops n bangs like a rally car at the touch of a switch. hehe.

Yes!! I got her running and the engine feels good. Just a few more tinkers here and there to get her to a better level. (radiator, unglueing ceiling, idle from cold start tweek, power steering pipes, and just general more tlc!).

Thank you dude! these certainly do take your time and effort to get them good! and hope to be out and more involved with forum in future also!
          I know you have a nice beasty also.

Comment

Working...
          X