Red S2 - Alton

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Red S2 - Alton

Red S2 with blackend front grill without the four rings.

Looked in good nick, nearly a mirror image of mine going down the road on RS4 rep wheels.

seen it a couple of times this week on the alton roads and parked up outside the grange hotel.

think it had a quattro badge on the rear, think it looks like one sold on the forum few weeks ago...anyone on hear???

Brian

re

sounds like my one i just sold to a guy near portsmouth. i put a quattro badge on the left rear side and a porsche turbo on the right

Comment

Originally posted by andyg plym View Post
      sounds like my one i just sold to a guy near portsmouth. i put a quattro badge on the left rear side and a porsche turbo on the right
      i think you may be right, portsmouth is only just down the road from me, and it does look remarkably like the one you sold. will confirm registration next time i see it and try to get his attention. is he on the forum???

he didnt seem to realise the rare event of two identical red S2's in RS4 wheels driving down same road in the opposite direction.

Brian

Comment

Bit common those red ones
        S2 + RS2 yep ive had a few love em... Laser red S2 avant... Brilliant black lhd RS2... Polar silver RS2... RS blau RS2... CheeRS Al

Comment

It Is Mine!!!

hes just txt me,hes now driving it to germany (in the forces) as we speak!!!
          Gutted,il miss that bad-boy. 168mph,out-dragged 911's, scooby-poo's etc etc and now its on its way home back to the fatherland.

now is the time to look forward and concentrate on my aby,ecu posted to paul today for some fun.

Comment

Working...
          X