ideal S2 roads . . . Dodgy S5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ideal S2 roads . . . Dodgy S5

wow have been blown away by superb roads in new zealand while on hols here. Wish i had my S2 - roads long wide great curves and no traffic.

Have been trying to spot S cars . . . So many holdens. Like everywhere. A few scoobys and evos but so far no S2 or RS2 :-(

but i have seen a 4 door saloon in black badged as an S6 and with plate S6QTRO. Was at a hotel in rotarua.

very nice. Took a pic but cant post at mo.

Also today in christ church saw an older audi 80 saloon 4 door with book shelf stylee boot spoiler. Did not seem to have exhaust etc of S4 but cheeky owner had a non audi badge on rear that said 'S5' , . . Is he having a larf?

If you're a forum member, own up now !
    SOLD !

There is actually a fair few decent 5 pot audis in christchurch(or was 2 years back when i was last there) made a nice change from the hoards of nissan skylines.There was a red S6 with the reg number 'S6',an RS2 a URq and at least 2x S2s floating around.

Make sure you go for a drive to Akaroa before you leave christchurch,thats a good road.

Comment

S2s/RS2s in NZ

Did you venture to the North Island at all? Roads are crap compared to the South Island, but more chance of seeing an S2/RS2 up here.

Understandably, there are much fewer S cars here than in Europe, but they aren't uncommon. I know of one silver S2 in Christchurch (for sale at the moment), and many more in the North Island.The vask forum here in NZ has a pretty concise list if you're interested. There is even a legit S2 sedan in Auckland.

The road into Mount Cook & also the Kaikoura coast are pretty awesome
      --
      '96 S2 Coupe
      '84 ur Quattro
      '72 MGB

Comment

Lovely saloon! ^^ It is very very rare! I wish to have one... after an aby Coupe! there is only one S2 B4 in this country, but LHD.
        - Looking for a S2
        - Lancia Dedra HF turbo i.e. (4sale)
        - Typ89 Coupè quattro, 20Vt AAN, VEMS, K24-7000@1.3bar (scrapped )

sigpic

Comment

Working...
        X