Green M-reg S2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Green M-reg S2

I was driving down the A4 (great west road) at about 4:00pm I guess and saw a grey haired man pulling out of comets carpark just about to join the A4.

It was a nice looking car.

(edit - no more space driving)
    Last edited by Robatron; 13 July 2004, 09:23.

How do you pull off a comet?
    Mark

Race Clio RS197

S2 Coupe ABY (Green) - RIP
    S2 Coupe ABY (Blue) - Sold

Comment

Why shouldnt a grey haired man drive an S2 - I do, and in Isleworth too.
      Only mine is blue...............

Comment

Originally posted by jameswkr
        Why shouldnt a grey haired man drive an S2 - I do, and in Isleworth too.
        Only mine is blue...............
        Isleworth?

I may have seen you drive down thornbury road come to think of it. Is it an M reg?

Btw, nothing against grey haired men

Comment

Yes, use it most afternoons to cut across to the M3. Grey suits the interior wood/leather dont you think.......or maybe Im going too quickly to be able to tell..........? James

Comment

Yes, use it most afternoons to cut across to the M3. Grey suits the interior wood/leather dont you think.......or maybe Im going too quickly to be able to tell..........? James
            lol, nothing wrong with grey haired men.

Infact I think I saw you today, I own the black coupe thats parked down thornbury road.

Comment

Ah, the one near the pub........looks tidy........like the wheels.

Comment

Ah, the one near the pub........looks tidy........like the wheels.
                :S Yeah thats mine

Unfortunatly someone decided to kick the side of it in at some stage. So I need dents sucked out of the door and my wing.

I got the wheels from the cabriolet, I think they look quite nice on there. I would rather have your car though

Comment

Better start saving............

Comment

Why did I bother washing the car. Just after I saw you we had a big thunder storm.....back to square one I think.

Comment

Working...
                    X