• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• s2, ur quattro, s1 movies

On this is site you find a lot of impressive audi movies, enjoy

audi movies
    Getting everything sorted out for my 5++ hp project

those nortic vids are really good, i've got over 50 awesome audi vids just need some one to host
    them

Comment

GREAT STUFF
      Midnight Blue S2 - SOLD - 1993 S2 Avant

Comment

yep see this site b4 i put these all on dvd for my personal use of course ask four rings he might be able to help you with hosting
        94 s2 avant
        aoc member 1116

Comment

mate i would love to take my audi over there and play in the snow that looks amazing

Comment

It is really fun Quattro and snow belong to each other.
            http://vwaudi-club.no/?s=CarProfile&CarID=1223

Comment

nice
              //-\\ ((_)) //)) //

Comment

Norwegians rule... I'm so jealous of them. Too bad us swedes are so damn boring compared to them. They have a completly different relation to cars and motorsport. They are much more like the english - and, when it comes to racing cars, no country comes clos to the UK.

Comment

Originally posted by Henka
                  Norwegians rule... I'm so jealous of them. Too bad us swedes are so damn boring compared to them. They have a completly different relation to cars and motorsport. They are much more like the english - and, when it comes to racing cars, no country comes clos to the UK.
                  Cool to see that our vids are appreciated

Henka, your are more than welcome to join us on the ice late January 2006. Usually we book the last weekend in January. For the 2006 season that would be the 28-29 th of January probably. We usually use Hebbes Racing ice track in Sigdal Norway. Drive pretty much as much as you want all weekend for roughly 350 nok ( 40 eur ). You can contact http://www.vwaudi-club.no for further information about booking a cabin and signing up for the ice racing event in october/november, just dont wait to long as the cabins gets rented out pretty quick.

There`s usually some swedes attendig each year as well, Daniel in his +400hp Golf IV twinturbo is my personal favorite, straight up guy and drives like he stole it

Unfortunately I probably wont be racing on the ice this year, my new car is a straight tarmac racer :mischeif:
                  Now you see me, now you don`t

80quattro.com

Comment

anyone can advise good site with such a movies?
                    i love to watch them

Comment

Working...
                    X