Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• carpet wanted

floor carpet wanted 1991 s2 coupe pressume they are all the same

Only differences I can think of are one carper for 3B and then another for the ABY. Then just 4 different colours. Cn you believe, Audi charged £1100 for these, before they made them obsolete!! :eek2:
    Martyn
    -------------------------------------

www.vagparts.com

Comment

you say these carpets are no longer avalible and they were 1100 pounds for a bit of carpet i could recarpet my home for that and probly include fitting as well. I had a slight water leak so it was removed or should i say ripped out enough complaining.wont any audi 80 carpet fit from a scrappy as i need one as soon as pos cheers.Do you now if vag parts do them and how much.

Comment

"re-carpet my home" sometimes Audi prices do leave you wondering, how the hell do they get to that price? !

Here's the bottom line:

The >92 S2 (3B) carpet was unique to the 3B S2 and when it was available it was 1100+. No other Audi carpet was the same.

The later 6 speed ABY carpet, WAS used in these cars:
        Attached Files
        Martyn

www.vagparts.com

Comment

If memory serves me right, the 6 speed tunnel was bigger than the 3B tunnel, so that's why the different carpets.

Strange how the 6 speed carpet is the same as ones fitted to ordinary run of the mill (post face-lifted) Audi 80's!!! that is weird??

Whether you can use the '6 speed' / normal Audi 80 carpet in your 91 S2, ????? if all the difference is, is the tunnel, then maybe you could ?? anyone else know???

Alex, I'm Martyn from VAG Parts! if Audi don't make it any lonegr, then no even we cannot get a new one... sorry mate... Got to be worth trying www.allaudi.co.uk and also that other Audi breaker in Luton, whose name I cannot remember.... anyone??....

Martyn
          Martyn

www.vagparts.com

Comment

Think allaudi have had a couple of 3b's in recently,
            could try 4ringspares.co.uk near doncaster, but theyd probably
            want more than 1100 for it :wacked:

martin

Comment

Mikes2 is breaking his car, message him in the for sale section.
              A6 Avant Tdi 110 because as the fuel prices keep going up I am so happy to be getting 649.8 miles to a tank of diesel!! (£50)

Comment

Working...
              X