Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

looking for RS2 user manual (english or spanish - I have german one)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• looking for RS2 user manual (english or spanish - I have german one)

Hi
    Is there someone that could provide me: scans, or send me copies, or even the manual itself (maybe a spare one) of the RS2 user manual completly?
    I have mine but its in german, unfortunently I am unable to understand it/ read it

yesterday I was trying to figure how to desassemble to roof window command, to exchange the switch lamp... but dind do it, cant figure how can get access, I am afraid to broke some plastic lip or so. I suspect that in manual, there are instructions to use teh emergency manual close of the roof window.

anyway... I am looking for the manual.

thanx

would french be any more use than German? I think I have an electronic form (unfortunately as JPEG images of the pages) of the entire manual in french. If you want it, and you can cope with the file size (15 Mb), send me a PM with your email address and I'll send it though to you.

best of luck,

Tim

P.S. don't know if this page helps???
    Attached Files
    Last edited by flossymeister; 24 October 2005, 22:55.

Comment

Originally posted by RS2.pt
      Hi
      Is there someone that could provide me: scans, or send me copies, or even the manual itself (maybe a spare one) of the RS2 user manual completly?
      I have mine but its in german, unfortunently I am unable to understand it/ read it

yesterday I was trying to figure how to desassemble to roof window command, to exchange the switch lamp... but dind do it, cant figure how can get access, I am afraid to broke some plastic lip or so. I suspect that in manual, there are instructions to use teh emergency manual close of the roof window.

anyway... I am looking for the manual.

thanx
      Still available through main dealers.........or was 18 months ago in U.K.
      Alastair
      RS2

Comment

If you get the part number from your german manual and change the last two digits to 20 then that will be the part number for the english version.

Ben
        the best intentions are fraught with disappointment - gil grissom

sigpic
        1994 ABY Avant - it's getting there

Comment

Originally posted by s2avant
          If you get the part number from your german manual and change the last two digits to 20 then that will be the part number for the english version.

Ben
          wow. never realize that usermanual had a part number to... will try to contact Portugal Audi, I dont think they have a portuguese manual version...

Comment

Working...
          X