Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted: Tow bar for RS2

Does anyone have this for sale ???

Found a company called "Watling Engineering" that's specialized in rare towbar assemblies and they do have one for the RS2.
    Midnight Blue S2 - SOLD - 1993 S2 Avant

Comment

They should do, I got one for my Coupe from them.
      Greg

S2Forum.com Administrator & Webmaster

'93 Coupe with a few tweeks

Comment

Its easy to get a removable one if you want one too
        Greg

S2Forum.com Administrator & Webmaster

'93 Coupe with a few tweeks

Comment

Originally posted by MidnightBlueS2

Found a company called "Watling Engineering" that's specialized in rare towbar assemblies and they do have one for the RS2.
          Thak you very much...

Do you have some contact infor to the company phone number or an e-mail addres

BR

Stian F.

Comment

You're welcome

Sorry, I used to have their e-mail but I didn't keep it...

But isn't there a contact link on their website ?

Take care,

David
            Midnight Blue S2 - SOLD - 1993 S2 Avant

Comment

Watling

http://www.tow-bars.co.uk/

I'd like a detachable towbar for my RS2 aswell, and the prices from Watling looks fine.. Stian, would you check for shipping to Norway, maybe we could buy two sets..

But is this towbar completly out of sight when not detached, or can you see the bracket? I'd like a towbar you can't see when not in use..

80 Estate inc. Quattro & Avant RS2 4x4 Estate (Porsche) 8C .................................................N ov 91 - Mar 95 PAU24DT
              ♦ PAU24DT features a detachable rear section to provide a neat appearance

Comment

http://www.witter-towbars.co.uk/default.aspx

AD36 towbar should suit should it not?
                David

Comment

Originally posted by nilshenr
                  http://www.tow-bars.co.uk/

I'd like a detachable towbar for my RS2 aswell, and the prices from Watling looks fine.. Stian, would you check for shipping to Norway, maybe we could buy two sets..

But is this towbar completly out of sight when not detached, or can you see the bracket? I'd like a towbar you can't see when not in use..

80 Estate inc. Quattro & Avant RS2 4x4 Estate (Porsche) 8C .................................................N ov 91 - Mar 95 PAU24DT
                  ♦ PAU24DT features a detachable rear section to provide a neat appearance
                  I am alo loking for a model completely out of site... I dont like it when the bracket shows.

Comment

Have anyone tried fitting a removeable on an RS2 yet?

Would love some pictures!

Comment

I have a genuine VAG Avant S2 towbar, still on my car, but removing it. It IS the detatchable ball type, but like the one I gave Newsh, the ball is missing.

RS2 one is the same.
                      Never show a fool a half built house.
                      Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.

Life is like a **** sandwich
                      The more bread you have, the less **** you eat

Comment

I bought one of them Watling bolloks... I could have made a better job of it when was at school!!!!!

OPend the box inspected the quality and sent it straight back..

I found a westfalia coupe removable. top quality.

Took a bit of engineering to make it fit but, its the dogs doo darrs.

My RS2 only tows trailers with race cars on! no caravans!!!!

Rob
                        Rob..
                        94 RS2 Noggy,LHD,MTM map,18"cup 1s,245/35/18,Bilsteins,RS2 H&Rs,Cup splitter.
                        87 UR 20v ABY
                        97 S6 Avant
                        96 A6 C4 2.5 TDI quattro avant,Ming,Wietec/eibach,chipped
                        1967 Ford Mustang,Eleanor,460ci v8

Comment

Working...
                        X