No announcement yet.

s2 coupe aby wanted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What 3b rules? Ohh u mean the unwritten rules, like, dont try to shift to 6th ?
    ABY Coupe
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dan_b
      3b Rulez
      Yep, 3B Rulez

My S2 3B
      Attached Files
      S2 coupe 92 3B panther black
      81/85 coupe quattro 88 2.3 NG lago blue
      81/85 audi 90 86 2.2 kv fwd tornado red

ur quattro RR... model 1:18 AutoArt

http://my.opera.com/renoks/albums/

Comment

@Renoks: I have been told by two friends on mine that there is a 94 S2 in met green for sale in Dublin, i cant remember the name of the garage but its just beside Phoenix park, across the river from the Guinness brewery, i haven’t had a chance to check it out myself so i don’t know what condition or how much its going for... ... actually i deliberately haven’t gone to look at it incase i buy it

Mark.
        91CQ20v - Gone to a new home
        93UR-S4 - The Magic Carpet
        94S2Bus - The Emerald Express

Comment

Originally posted by mcandmar
          @Renoks: I have been told by two friends on mine that there is a 94 S2 in met green for sale in Dublin, i cant remember the name of the garage but its just beside Phoenix park, across the river from the Guinness brewery, i haven’t had a chance to check it out myself so i don’t know what condition or how much its going for... ... actually i deliberately haven’t gone to look at it incase i buy it

Mark.
          Thanks Mark We found already two potential S2 aby's. One in NI and another one in UK. Both metalic green and both 95. He wants the s2 from UK, couse, u know ur self, irish cars are much worse condition compare to UK cars.
          S2 coupe 92 3B panther black
          81/85 coupe quattro 88 2.3 NG lago blue
          81/85 audi 90 86 2.2 kv fwd tornado red

ur quattro RR... model 1:18 AutoArt

http://my.opera.com/renoks/albums/

Comment

That is true, but remember UK cars are allways very rusty on the underside due to there roads being salted all the time, if you ever get your tracking done here the first question they ask you "is it a UK car" ;-)
            91CQ20v - Gone to a new home
            93UR-S4 - The Magic Carpet
            94S2Bus - The Emerald Express

Comment

Working...
            X