Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RS2 Radnaben (hubs)

Hello all,

I am trying to locate an RS2 that has been parted out... I am trying to locate a set of RS2 hubs. Ideally it would be a complete setup consisting of the knuckles, hubs, bearings and maybe even the hand brake mechanism. Can anyone source this or point me in the correct direction? If you can, I would even be willing to pay you a little extra for your time in collecting them and sending them to me. That is I would pay you upfront to buy them and send them off, leaving some extra for you as well

Thanks much everyone!

Originally posted by virtuapete
    Hello all,

I am trying to locate an RS2 that has been parted out... I am trying to locate a set of RS2 hubs. Ideally it would be a complete setup consisting of the knuckles, hubs, bearings and maybe even the hand brake mechanism. Can anyone source this or point me in the correct direction? If you can, I would even be willing to pay you a little extra for your time in collecting them and sending them to me. That is I would pay you upfront to buy them and send them off, leaving some extra for you as well

Thanks much everyone!
    Yes, Pete! I see where this is going!! Perhaps a set of RS2 front struts can go in that same box and then you can send them my way, Pete.
    Joe "NoNonsense"
    axis motorsport
    joe@axismotorsport.com

"At the end of the game, the king and the pawn go back in the same box."

Comment

Working...
    X