Samco hoses (Wanted)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Samco hoses (Wanted)

Does anyone have any samco hoses for sale, for a 3b engine.

Thanks ian
    1991 S2 3b, Samco Hoses, RS2 IC, 18'' RS6 Wheels, Forge Dump Valve, Scorpion Exhaust System, Decatted, MRC Remap

Check other threads

There are people who are making a gruop-buy of samco hoses if you search the forum

Comment

Does anyone know when the next group buy is on Samco hoses.

I went to Audi today to get a cable for the bonnet release as mine has snapped. And I also asked the price of the hose that connects to the MAF Sensor for a 3b engine, they said it would cost £105.

I'd rather pay the extra cash to get the samco pipes, Can anyone please help thanks.

Ian
      1991 S2 3b, Samco Hoses, RS2 IC, 18'' RS6 Wheels, Forge Dump Valve, Scorpion Exhaust System, Decatted, MRC Remap

Comment

I found you one
        Kingdoms are run by Kings, Dictatorships are run by Dictators.
        England must be a Country. :mischeif:

Comment

Originally posted by ian_jemo
          Does anyone know when the next group buy is on Samco hoses.

I went to Audi today to get a cable for the bonnet release as mine has snapped. And I also asked the price of the hose that connects to the MAF Sensor for a 3b engine, they said it would cost £105.

I'd rather pay the extra cash to get the samco pipes, Can anyone please help thanks.

Ian
          PM Paul 'S2 Central' on here and he will let you know/add you to next group buy
          Alastair
          RS2

Comment

Working...
          X