Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for Tubular EM

Hello

I am looking to buy a new or used tubular EM. Turbo,EM,Downpipe packages are also accepted. Please send me a PM and write a post here of what you are selling.

Thanks

Originally posted by UrS4
    Hello

I am looking to buy a new or used tubular EM. Turbo,EM,Downpipe packages are also accepted. Please send me a PM and write a post here of what you are selling.

Thanks
    If you are in the US then you need to go to www.034efi.com
    1997 S6 Avant

Comment

I really like the 034efi tubular manifold, but im looking for something a bit cheaper and possibly used. Thanks for your response
      Last edited by UrS4; 5 March 2006, 20:22.

Comment

Originally posted by UrS4
        but im looking for something a bit cheaper and possibly used.
        Why buy someone elses junk, with the 034 items you get a proven product that works and they come with a 3 month guarentee.
        I had 4 delivered before Christmas and could not beleive the quality. Very well made. IMHO

Go on give Javad a call, you know you want too.
        Corey
        01636 822288

Comment

see
          Attached Files
          Corey
          01636 822288

Comment

and then the downpipes
            Attached Files
            Corey
            01636 822288

Comment

Im looking for something around $800-$1000..034EFI's em is a bit too pricey for me..I am on a budget and the max I can spend for the EM is $1000. I think Hacke and other companies sell a good EM for that range and are great quality also.

Comment

You can contact the audspeed! He's making not so expensive tubular manis! www.audspeed.com ... the price for the manifold @ e-bay is about 450-550 euro

Comment

Working...
                X