Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted - 3B Intercooler

Hi Guys,

Anyone got a 3B intercooler going spare??

It was spotted at the Garage Meet that the intercooler on "the S2 formerly known as Jimmy" is on the way out, and had some interesting work done to it as some stage, tho it seems to be ok at the mo. However, I want to re-install the aux rad which has for some reason been hacksawed off the crossmember - brackets and all - to remove it!! So, one option is to replace the crossmember with one sporting un-butchered brackets (fortunately have a spare) but as my intercooler is for some reason welded to it, this will need to be changed also! Sort of a kill two wierd birds with the same brick type of thing!

Actually, according to the Family Album the bracket that holds the 2 lower attachment of the rad looks like its bolted on to the crossmember, (I’ll know when I pick up me spare) so all this drastic action might not be needed, but It would be good to have a spare intercooler as I’ll need one at some stage by the looks!!

Cheers

Paul
    Trick Pearl White 1992 3B S2 Coupe. Porsche 996 monoblock stopping power! HID Seeing power! Mmmmm Miltek!!!
    Trick Indigo Pearl B5 S4 Recaros, Bose , Mmmm Miltek!!!
    sigpic

pm sent
    1984 Pearlwhite ur quattro (3B 20v power - 034EFI/RS2 modded)

Comment

I have an ABY crossmember and Intercooler that i could sell if you want?

Comment

Working...
      X