V6 exhaust system(auto)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• V6 exhaust system(auto)

My coupe exhaust is knackered and blowing from the join engine side of the kat ,and the rest of the sysytem to the rear box is shot too!!!!!
    So have any of you guys ans girls have a system or know of anybody that could help me as i dont want for fork out £900.00 for an original replacement,thats if its in stock .....cherrs guys.....jules

Hi Jules you might have a bit more luck trying the guys on Audifans series 3 coupe forum as there are a lot of 2.6/2.8 coupe owners on there. I think one of the guys currently has an induction kit for the ABC 2.6 engine for sale They will maybe be able to give a lot more advice on exhausts and where to buy them.

Hope this helps

Paul
    Trick Pearl White 1992 3B S2 Coupe. Porsche 996 monoblock stopping power! HID Seeing power! Mmmmm Miltek!!!
    Trick Indigo Pearl B5 S4 Recaros, Bose , Mmmm Miltek!!!
    sigpic

Comment

I had a 2.8E 80Q Saloon for a few years and the exhaust was on it's last puff for a long time! I searched for about 18months tryin to find an aftermarket replacement with no luck. I ended up selling the car before it gave up, but was sure that it would have to be a custom manufactured exhaust to replace.
      I would have a shout on the forum for peoples experiences with custom exhaust places in your area

Ben

Comment

Thanks paul, realy appriciate that mate will do

Comment

Working...
        X