forged pistons (3b)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• forged pistons (3b)

I'm buying two or three sets of forged pistons.Let me know where to buy it for good price.I saw that AUDSPEED has good deals on them, but i don't wanna pay 25 % VAT, becouse i'm from europe.Give me advise

get him to write on on the customs form that they are being sent to you for destructive testing :mischeif:

Comment

That thing works in your country?In our country i don't think so.Many people trying to write on the box "gift" "displayed item" etc, but that things in our country doesn't work.Any ideas how to not pay 25 % VAT

Comment

the destructive testing thing works alot better than "gift" or no "comercial value" if you just write going for testing they want to know when your sending it back and **** like that

Comment

hehe, good advise.I'll try that thing...

Comment

the custom and excise man might be reading this

Comment

look here mr customs and excise if your reading this i found a picture of you
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by WabTheKing
                look here mr customs and excise if your reading this i found a picture of you

Comment

Does anybody know what is the part number of wiseco pistons for 3b engine?Because local dealer told me that they don't have any pistons available for audi engines in his catalogue..

Comment

Working...
                  X