Wanted estate boot handle and mechanism

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted estate boot handle and mechanism

Anybody got an Audi 80/S2 avant boot handle and mechanism as mine has broken its all loose and wobbly.
    Am i correct in thinking that any audi 80 estate circa 1992-96 would have the bits i am looking for.
    Family album number: 8A9827565C01C
    previously owned audis:
    1987 Audi 80 1.8E
    1990 Audi 80 sport
    1989 Audi Coupe 2.2E
    Current car:
    1995 Audi S2 Avant LHD

Just so happens i do as i just swapped it for an RS2 version.

Comment

Hi Jamo,
      How much do you want for it? could you find out how much to send to spain unless someone you know is coming to the costa del sol on holiday shortly .
      thanks.
      previously owned audis:
      1987 Audi 80 1.8E
      1990 Audi 80 sport
      1989 Audi Coupe 2.2E
      Current car:
      1995 Audi S2 Avant LHD

Comment

you will find i think that the two pins have fell out of the handle two roll pins will sort this out i would have thought...

Comment

pixsaudisex2@ Thats what i thought might have happened at first but then after taking the interior trim off i could easily see that the handle had broken on one side, the important side as the other side is just for balance by the looks of it.
          I thought maybe i could get just the handle from Audi dealers but it comes complete of coarse.
          previously owned audis:
          1987 Audi 80 1.8E
          1990 Audi 80 sport
          1989 Audi Coupe 2.2E
          Current car:
          1995 Audi S2 Avant LHD

Comment

Originally posted by SpanishS2Avant
            pixsaudisex2@ Thats what i thought might have happened at first but then after taking the interior trim off i could easily see that the handle had broken on one side, the important side as the other side is just for balance by the looks of it.
            I thought maybe i could get just the handle from Audi dealers but it comes complete of coarse.
            why dont you get it welded save you a load of hassle
            94 s2 avant
            aoc member 1116

Comment

Working...
            X