X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spare X-member @ CC Tomorrow?

Hi,

Last minute favour if poss:

Anyone have a spare x-member I can 'borrow' that's gonna be at CC tomorrow? Basically I want to be able to take it to a fabricator who's gonna make a bracket to weld on and fit an RS2 intercooler. If the price isn't too steep I might even buy it and then he can just weld it up and then I can make a straight swap when I'm ready...

3B would be idea but an ABY one would be close enough for what I need it for!

Cheers
    Ross
    AUDI - saving Dad's from minivans since 1994

Probably doesn't help much , But this might be an idea

Last edited by Jon441cc; 14 October 2006, 02:09.
    sigpic

Comment

Um, thanks for that Jon!! Actually it helps one hell of a lot and I think I'm abouts to change my mind as to how to tackle this... suddenly it's alot simpler

Where did that pic come from BTW?? Those things could be sold for a fortune as an 'RS2 upgrade bolt-on'. Looks like a little job for me to get on with on monday. Should prepare the car for thursday's project

Comment

Originally posted by Ross
        Um, thanks for that Jon!! Actually it helps one hell of a lot and I think I'm abouts to change my mind as to how to tackle this... suddenly it's alot simpler

Where did that pic come from BTW?? Those things could be sold for a fortune as an 'RS2 upgrade bolt-on'. Looks like a little job for me to get on with on monday. Should prepare the car for thursday's project
        Found it on Tots.ch
        sigpic

Comment

God, you get around... I'll let you know how it goes!

Comment

Originally posted by Ross View Post
            God, you get around... I'll let you know how it goes!
            Lol thought i'd ask how you got on with this as it seems a good idea for the intercooler mounting, btw is the diameter of the inside of the crossmember the same between the rs2 crossmember and say the 3b or aby?

Comment

Working...
            X