Front Consol section wanted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Front Consol section wanted

IM after a good forward consol for my 3B - the one that houses the gearstick & ashtray assembly - mine has lost the clips that anchor ir to the main dash aboce the 3x clocks , so it must have these intact & be in black

PM / Mail me if you can help

meddling_kids@hotmail.com

Ive checked with MIke S2 & his has already been sold

Cheers
    Last edited by srf; 30 January 2004, 13:03.

Go to a scrappy and get one from an Audi 80. Take the bit of old carpet out and then you have an Audi S2/ 20V centre console. That's what I did a few months ago. They seem to be identical.

David

Comment

Cheers - Will give it a go !

Comment

One going on ebay. not sure if it will take ash tray though????
        [URL=http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2456188639&category=10 372]
        2001 Avus Silver B5 RS4.
        2004 A4 Avant 1.8T quattro Sport-LE.
        1995 S2 Coupe - sold (sniff)

Comment

Mine was £3 from a scrapyard, the postage will be more than that. The ashtray will transfer over..... Honest.

I got this one as a spare as mine was drilled for a mobile phone mount.

Perhaps I should sell a load of stuff from the scrapyard on e-bay, everyone else seems to!

I could make a fortune and clear the loft.......

Nah, i'll never get round to it.

D.

Comment

Not sure if the A80 console is suitable, unless it's from a Sport (with extra instrumentation)

Siena

Comment

The boring carpet lined A80 console I got was the same. You will have to move the ashtray over though. The gauges fit in there as well. The plastic bit is the same

D.

Comment

Working...
              X