Wanted UrS4/6 rear centre tail lens no cracks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted UrS4/6 rear centre tail lens no cracks

Am looking for a good undamaged rear one piece centre tail light lens for UrS4/6. Mine is cracked in multiple places and am tidying the car up, don’t want that to let it down. Seller would need to be willing to ship to / within UK. Thx.

Saloon or Estate? I'm guessing Avant... However I have a complete set of rear light's for a C4 Saloon.
    1989 B3 2.0 3A 80 quattro... Budget 1.8T Project.
    1992 C4 100 2.8 Avant quattro... Mobile Sitting Room.
    1995 RS2... MTM K26/7 380 BHP Conversion.
    1990 Corrado G60... Breaking For Parts.

Comment

The one piece centre section tail lens unique to the European C4 S-models is the same for sedan and avants. Only the side/corner lenses are different.

Presumably what you have is the two piece left/right lens for the non S-model C4s? Might have to swap to that if can’t find a suitably priced one piece from an S-model. They are long NLA from Hella.

Comment

Originally posted by Thecrispynoodle View Post
        The one piece centre section tail lens unique to the European C4 S-models is the same for sedan and avants. Only the side/corner lenses are different.

Presumably what you have is the two piece left/right lens for the non S-model C4s? Might have to swap to that if can’t find a suitably priced one piece from an S-model. They are long NLA from Hella.
        Yes that sounds like the set up I've got, will post a pic or two up tomorrow so you can see what I have.
        1989 B3 2.0 3A 80 quattro... Budget 1.8T Project.
        1992 C4 100 2.8 Avant quattro... Mobile Sitting Room.
        1995 RS2... MTM K26/7 380 BHP Conversion.
        1990 Corrado G60... Breaking For Parts.

Comment

theres a couple of these come up forsale recently on the c4 facebook page

Comment

Originally posted by spink View Post
            theres a couple of these come up forsale recently on the c4 facebook page
            noted, Thx.

Comment

Originally posted by K Simmonds View Post

Yes that sounds like the set up I've got, will post a pic or two up tomorrow so you can see what I have.
              Cool thank you.

Comment

Working...
              X