20vCq Rear Bump Stops and Dust Covers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 20vCq Rear Bump Stops and Dust Covers

Does anybody have any rear bump stops for a late 20v Cq please? Or any ideas where to get some from?
    I've tried Audi UK, Tradition (when that was an option earlier this year), Autodoc, uk usuals, etc)

By what I gather, they're different to S2 ones - but they're also are like hens teeth. Anyone know if S2 ones would fit (bump and covers)? That ight widen my sourcing options...

Cheers folks

If you're not too fussy you'd get something to fit by searching e-bay or such-like for "strut protection kit"? Something will fit it.

Comment

Originally posted by John. View Post
      If you're not too fussy you'd get something to fit by searching e-bay or such-like for "strut protection kit"? Something will fit it.
      I've ordered some early b3 front bumps and covers and will be trying them - someone once told me that Cq rear struts are the same as on the front of the 80s.Polo 6n2 fronts look close in dimensions, at least on the covers. Easy enough to hone out the stop to make it fit.

It's never simple

Comment

Originally posted by jp_paul View Post
        Easy enough to hone out the stop to make it fit.

Comment

Thanks to urquattrob81 for providing me with a set of suitable stops and covers. Another one crossed off the list

Comment

Working...
          X