USA type rear lights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USA type rear lights

Hi all.looking for US red rear lights for my coupe .I have got nice spare set of lights for it but I really like the one where indicator part of light is red so if somebody have got nice set for sale or swap drop me pm please .

I bought a couple for my old coupes and found it much, much cheaper to contact breakers in the US Just in case you struggle.

Comment

I might get rid of my set but it won't be for another month at least. I am still deciding what colour to change my coupe to and if they will suit it.

Comment

Originally posted by sidrick View Post
        I bought a couple for my old coupes and found it much, much cheaper to contact breakers in the US Just in case you struggle.
        To be honest I struggle to find anything in US .have you got any links that I could try ?
        cheers

Comment

Originally posted by david1980 View Post
          I might get rid of my set but it won't be for another month at least. I am still deciding what colour to change my coupe to and if they will suit it.
          Hi David .
          my best advice about colour choice would be -use the one that really want suit your US lights
          But seriously,I'm not in rush at all .if you decide to sell them please let me know or if you would like to swap I have a set of EU late style lights in lovely condition .
          Many thanks

Comment

You can get a middle part new from Audi tradition.

Comment

Cheers buddy .I would keep the middle part stock .I'm just after the lamps

Comment

Working...
              X