X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted: MAF

Hi guys i am after a MAF sensor/Air flow meter for s2
    part number is 0280213007 and 034133471K
    I have seen new ones online but im not sure if they are of oem quality? so I would prefer a second hand bosch (working) unit.
    Thanks
    Last edited by bhlegit; 21 August 2019, 18:02.
    ABY

hi guys thanks for your offers. I dont know whether to go for second hand bosch one 0280213007 from on of you guys, or whether I should buy a (potentially new) bosch unit 0986280137 which is apparently the same but its the exchange number for original 0280213007

here is the link: https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/123836573365?ul_noapp=true

can anyone confirm if this will be genuine NEW bosch unit and if it will work exactly the same as 0280213007?

Thanks
    ABY

Comment

At that price. that isnt a genuine bosch one.

Comment

if the picture is anything to go by it seems to be same one from bosch catalogue.. it says there that 0986280137 is exchange number for 034133471K. I'm confused now, it looks new but is it just reconditioned then you think?

ABY

Comment

its a cheap copy from china. a genuine bosch one will be about £500.

Comment

Originally posted by tango123 View Post
            its a cheap copy from china. a genuine bosch one will be about £500.
            ok thanks i will definitely go for second hand one then. will reply to various pms. thanks for advice.
            ABY

Comment

You can still get MAF's through Eurocarparts although not listed on their website. I was in contact with them a couple of weeks ago. Type in part number 434330190. They cost £500 with an old one in exchange. I purchased a Bosch remanufactured one of them probably 7-8 years ago and not had any issues with it. I was going to buy a spare a one to have but the £500 is quite steep, not much choice these days though!

Comment

Working...
              X