Rear subframe wanted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rear subframe wanted

Really good condition rear subframe needed for my 1989 CQ 7a .

Originally posted by mackenzie50 View Post
    Really good condition rear subframe needed for my 1989 CQ 7a .
    Do you need with or without antiroll bar? I have without fully remanufactured (sandblasted and powder coated two times). 600 euros.

Audi S2 Coupe 3B

Can't find Audi part what you are looking for? PM!
    -> Stingeris SHOP <-

Comment

Thanks for getting in touch, but that's way too much money for me...I doubt that the car is worth that just now
      I don't need arb mounts as car is without, condition/ price come first.
      Cheers.

Comment

Colin, I have the one I've taken from my CQ. Condition is "rusty" but my plan is to have it blasted so as to get an idea of it's true condition.
        When this will happen, I'm not exactly sure but it may be usable ??…........or maybe not!

Comment

Hey John- how you doing?
          Didn't think I'd be in this position again 2yrs on (thanks to you I got a great rear frame for my S2 back then)
          Now determined to rescue my CQ in next coupla months. I think my own frame is not desperate but not clever either, and as my garage needs a quick swap over, I'd like a quality replacement, without stupid prices
          Obviously aware they're rarer, every year, especially in great condition.
          Got a front frame aleady
          Cheers Colin

Comment

Originally posted by mackenzie50 View Post
            Got a front frame aleady
            That's good to hear.
            Will be in touch soon, maybe catch up for a blether if you're down to St.B.

Comment

bloody hell I remember when these where 50 quid all day long
              ABY Cricket Green Pearl Coupe, blk leather
              THE ONLY TROUBLE WITH DOING NOTHING IS KNOWING WHEN YOUR FINISHED!!!

Comment

Indeed!

Thanks for the bump

Comment

I've got one one in good condition,it's had arb brackets welded on to run a front arb on the rear,easy enough to slice back off though.I'll let it go for cheap if you could pick it up,pm me for pics if youre interested
                  It's a love/hate relationship with the S2,i love it,it hates me

Comment

Thanks - PM'd.

Comment

Just to say a big 'Thank you' to forum member 'add'.
                      I now have a fantastic condition rear subframe for a fantastic price and Adam was kind enough to parcel it up and ship it to me too. We all know disappointment(s)in buying used(or new)parts but this member has restored my faith in human nature and also my enthusiasm to pursue more parts for my project.

Comment

Well played Adam

There'll be no holding you back now Colin!!?

Comment

No problem at all,always happy to help a fellow enthusiast

Comment

Originally posted by add View Post
                            No problem at all,always happy to help a fellow enthusiast
                            Would you have another rear subframe by any chance? Still seeking one.
                            ABY S2 stroker (work in progress)

B5 1.8T quattro

B4 2.3 (decommissioned)

Comment

I'm afraid not,I only had the one rear frame knocking about

Comment

Working...
                              X