ABY Coupe exhaust & suspension.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ABY Coupe exhaust & suspension.

Hi, just thought id have punt on here before the rest of the internet.

I have standard stuff that is due renewal, while I don't want to cheap out, five years ago (when i last owned an S2) there were more lowering options under £1000 and a lot more exhaust options!

It seems the world has forgot these exist and people holding stock are now capitlaising

I used to have custom - Milltek back box on my old one and wow!

What have you got guys?

Many Thanks

Alex

With regards to exhaust, most people are going the custom made route as its easier than trying to source one.

coilover options to name a few, BC racing, H&R and most popular KW.

Comment

Alex you’ve seen a pic of mine I have standard springs with koni shocks sitting on 18 inch S8 wheels. Fits perfect with spacers. I have a milltek back box with custom down pipe and sounds pretty damn good I think if you lower with 18s already on it won’t look to good and will really spoil the ride and any comfort.

Comment

Absolutely Anthony! I am way past low-low cars and would not dare destroy the drive of the S2. Its just the stuff thats there is tired now and needs a bloody good refresh.

Comment

Originally posted by tango123 View Post
          With regards to exhaust, most people are going the custom made route as its easier than trying to source one.

coilover options to name a few, BC racing, H&R and most popular KW.
          Totally forgot about BC racing. They have some really good reviews too.

Good Shout!

Comment

Personally love the KWs on mine. But I also retained a sensible ride height.

Comment

Having done some serious googling over that last week, it is scary how little is available now!

I thought I would just opt for a nice stock shock and perhaps 30mm lowering all around. Subtle, relaxed, classy...

NO CHANCE!

Its £1000 coilovers or nothing :O

Comment

Working...
              X