WANTED: s2 coupe rhd drivers side door with or w/o glass

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WANTED: s2 coupe rhd drivers side door with or w/o glass

Hi guys I am after a new drivers side door for my s2 coupe, are they still available from audi or does someone have a good condition door from an s2? Are the coupe and avant front doors the same? I bought one from 2.3e but it seemed lighter.. so am after one specifically from an s2. Thanks in advance
    - 1995 BLACK S2 ABY

Avant are definitely different. Coupe and cabriolet are very similar if not the same. They do have a weight inside them, one bolt holds it to the crash bars, perhaps the door you have from a 2.3 has had this removed? I have cabriolet doors if you get stuck

Comment

Originally posted by Colesy View Post
      Avant are definitely different. Coupe and cabriolet are very similar if not the same. They do have a weight inside them, one bolt holds it to the crash bars, perhaps the door you have from a 2.3 has had this removed? I have cabriolet doors if you get stuck
      thx for the info, so maybe its just that I'm missing? do you know the part number by any chance? thanks
      - 1995 BLACK S2 ABY

Comment

I got one from the 1994 coupe, I think theyre different between b3 and b4. The b4 are heavier because they have additional safety bars inside. I dont think the they differ between s2 and non s2 though

Comment

Originally posted by sal_s2 View Post
          I got one from the 1994 coupe, I think theyre different between b3 and b4. The b4 are heavier because they have additional safety bars inside. I dont think the they differ between s2 and non s2 though
          is it possible to get that safety bar separately? mine doesnt have it but is b4
          - 1995 BLACK S2 ABY

Comment

theres a thick aluminium bar that bolts in from front to back of door, about half way up

Comment

wont let me upload pics via my phone but if you send me your number I'll send direct

Comment

Cabriolet doors have a chrome trim along the top. Coupe doesn’t. Cab has extra holes for anti burst latch. I have coupe and cabriolet doors. S2 and non s2

Comment

Originally posted by bluequattro View Post
                  Cabriolet doors have a chrome trim along the top. Coupe doesn’t. Cab has extra holes for anti burst latch. I have coupe and cabriolet doors. S2 and non s2
                  thanks for the clarification mate. I have got the safety bar off sal_s2 and I will just attach that to my current door. Thanks lads
                  - 1995 BLACK S2 ABY

Comment

Working...
                  X