Lower rear rubber trims for Coupe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lower rear rubber trims for Coupe

Hi, could do with some help please, am after a good set of rubber lower trims for my S2 Coupe before it gets resprayed in 3 weeks anyone got a good a set please? Just rears I need got new door and front ones. Many thanks in advance.

I don't think these have been in production for some years now. I'm assuming yours are lumpy where the steel has rusted in the rubber? I was wondering whether they could be sanded flat and painted after in satin black. I'd have a play with mine to see if there is any improvement to be made, but I don't have any replacements if it goes **** up.
    91 Modded 3B
    14 A6 Avant Black Edition

Comment

No like many parts they’ve been bloody obsolete for ages so annoying lol. One side is ok but passenger side not good expanded. I might get Caroline to ask on the fb forums but thanks it will be interesting what happens when you look at yours.
      cheers Steve.

Comment

Originally posted by anthonys2 View Post
        No like many parts they’ve been bloody obsolete for ages so annoying lol.
        Sorry, this post is no help whatsoever, but it's exactly that right there! What you just said is why I have put mine up for sale - except I would describe the whole situation as infuriating!!!

Comment

Think someone was selling on the facebook page sorry cant remember who

Comment

Originally posted by Alex Rhys View Post

Sorry, this post is no help whatsoever, but it's exactly that right there! What you just said is why I have put mine up for sale - except I would describe the whole situation as infuriating!!!
            Infuriating it is but I guess it’s part of owning these cars now am afraid Alex, plus when your out in your Car how many people stop you or take a double take on your car I bet loads Makes it all worth while when people make nice comments and of course driving them you’ll miss it mate!!

Comment

Originally posted by Rikki Kitto View Post
              Think someone was selling on the facebook page sorry cant remember who
              Cheers mate I got Caroline to post a comment and a few replied on the 80s cab site cheers

Comment

Is it just me or have people noticed a distinct drop in numbers on this site since facebook went live

Comment

Facebook certainly has played it's part, the first big upgrade of the forum software was when when a lot of forum regulars dropped off.

Comment

I am a recent returnee to the forum and I had noticed how buggy it is now and how few new posts there are. Has everyone crossed over to FaceAche then?

If so why? FaceAche is just a place where you are bombarded with adverts and political bull or pictures of other people's kids, pets and dinner plates, none of which I care about, let alone want to scroll through acres of just to find one interesting article/post/for sale item.

Please just fix the forum and delete the FachAche group?

Cheers n tears (imagine the emoji here)
                    Si
                    (Yes I'm an old man who hates social media)
                    95 ABY S2 Coupe - Ragusa Green
                    Subtle mods here and there

2011 A5 3.0 TDi - Lava Grey
                    With every option available (except a towball)

Comment

Same sentiments here

Comment

agreed!

Comment

I would have to agree. I think the problems upgrading the Forum code have caused a massive drop in foot fall. Also FaceAche has moved traffic to another medium. I re-joined FB recently to see what I was missing and it's not much at best. There real issue is that the Forum Admins have kids and other demands which have removed them from the day to day management of the site. Perhaps some fresh blood would help.
                          91 Modded 3B
                          14 A6 Avant Black Edition

Comment

I've prioritised some time working on the forum this week so tapatalk is now working again and I think the forum search should be working better now too. Please let me know if it is better
                            Greg

S2Forum.com Administrator & Webmaster

'93 Coupe with a few tweeks

Comment

Just went a little off topic on this thread just bumping it in the hope someone by some miracle has a decent set of rears please.

Comment

Working...
                              X