No announcement yet.

Lower rear rubber trims for Coupe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think miracle is the right word here. If anyone does find a decent set, get them laser scanned so someone might be able to reproduce them in the future. Audi don't seem to have an appetite to remake them.
    91 Modded 3B
    14 A6 Avant Black Edition

Comment

Originally posted by SteveH View Post
      I think miracle is the right word here. If anyone does find a decent set, get them laser scanned so someone might be able to reproduce them in the future. Audi don't seem to have an appetite to remake them.
      I'm in need of two sets, would be nice if Audi decide to remake them.

Comment

Hi Steve. What would the cost off getting a set scanned be and who maybe able to reproduce them. I guess you'd need a full set off new ones to copy.

Comment

I think someone on the fb Audi 80s/cab site is trying to make complete sets think his name is Ed Hobbs (I think!).

Comment

Available at Audi Tradition
            91 Modded 3B

Comment

Thanks Steve I have ordered them from another site on Germany Sunday night then through my wife’s fb let people know on there to. Great news will finish my Coupe off

Comment

Certainly is good news, mine have looked ugly for years. Thanks for sharing on FB
                91 Modded 3B

Comment

Certainly is good news, mine have looked ugly for years. Thanks for sharing on FB
                  No worries mate. I just got a decent 2nd hand set as well so they will keep as a decent spare

Comment

This comes as a very pleasant surprise indeed, I honestly didn't think there was much chance of these being remanufactured.

I found payment with either card or paypal to be a bit hit and miss with unexpected errors being reported.
                    It took me several attempts before my payment was accepted. So if anyone else experiences the same trouble just stick with it.

Comment

Any links to the german eBay or part number for AT website folks?

I could do with two as well.. Thanks.
                      Stuart
                      B2 90 quattro with boost

Comment

Originally posted by SE_30 View Post
                        Any links to the german eBay or part number for AT website folks?

I could do with two as well.. Thanks.
                        Stuart the one I shared on Carolines fb have all sold out already so just put the part number into audi trad and order that way

Comment

Originally posted by anthonys2 View Post

Stuart the one I shared on Carolines fb have all sold out already so just put the part number into audi trad and order that way
                          Cheers Anthony I ordered them last night.
                          Stuart
                          B2 90 quattro with boost

Comment

Received mine from AT today. Quick delivery via DHL in 3 days
                            91 Modded 3B

Comment

Received mine from AT today. Quick delivery via DHL in 3 days
                              How much ??........I'm sitting down!

Comment

Originally posted by John. View Post

How much ??........I'm sitting down!
                                How much then lol!? I know how much mine are and they’re coming from else where in Germany

Comment

Working...
                                X