[WANTED] S2 Avant Stainless Exhaust System

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [WANTED] S2 Avant Stainless Exhaust System

Anyone UK based selling a stainless system, either turbo or cat back?

Tractor Dave has an original S2 Avant system for grab's in the for sale section, it's pretty much mint, as it was probably only ever on the road for about two years.

It was a spare system I picked up for my RS2 but my original system is fine so couldn't see the point in keeping it as that car never see's salted roads.

It's £400 and good for at least 20 years and will fit perfectly unlike a lot of aftermarket stuff.
    1989 B3 2.0 3A 80 quattro... Budget 1.8T Project.
    1992 C4 100 2.8 Avant quattro... Mobile Sitting Room.
    1995 RS2... MTM K26/7 380 BHP Conversion.
    1990 Corrado G60... Breaking For Parts.

Comment

Originally posted by K Simmonds View Post
      Tractor Dave has an original S2 Avant system for grab's in the for sale section, it's pretty much mint, as it was probably only ever on the road for about two years.

It was a spare system I picked up for my RS2 but my original system is fine so couldn't see the point in keeping it as that car never see's salted roads.

It's £400 and good for at least 20 years and will fit perfectly unlike a lot of aftermarket stuff.
      I have spoken to him about it, but I do want an ever so slight little bit more noise from the 5 pot along with a bigger downpipe as eventually I may look into the RS2 turbo setup, so at that point I'll be one step ahead.

Comment

ptr exhausts, will make you one.

Comment

Originally posted by Nathan94 View Post
          I have spoken to him about it, but I do want an ever so slight little bit more noise from the 5 pot along with a bigger downpipe as eventually I may look into the RS2 turbo setup, so at that point I'll be one step ahead.
          Fair enough, the stock system does make the car very quiet and it's nice to able hear that engine properly so I can see where your coming from.

I ran a 3" pipe from the RS2 K24 7200 I fitted to my 3B as far as the back axle where it dropped down to a 2.75" Jetex SS back box, that sounded great, really deep and angry, I could set off car alarms going down a tight local high street on the over run in second. Yet it could also be fairly subdued if I tootled about with a very light right foot.

1989 B3 2.0 3A 80 quattro... Budget 1.8T Project.
          1992 C4 100 2.8 Avant quattro... Mobile Sitting Room.
          1995 RS2... MTM K26/7 380 BHP Conversion.
          1990 Corrado G60... Breaking For Parts.

Comment

Working...
          X