Wheel spacers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wheel spacers

I'm looking for a pair of wheel spacers to suit the B3 90, so they have to be 108 x 4 to suit a wheel centre bore of 57.1mm about 10mm thick but i could machine down thicker ones if i had to.
    Carlos.

On the look out for less bits for my s2 saloon project. Now supporting myself by shooting for my food. www.airgunforum.co.uk

sorry ive only got two 5mm for the s2
    94 s2 avant
    aoc member 1116

Comment

http://www.performancefx.net/wshome.htm
      Ragusa Coupe gone!
      sigpic
      VW T4 Multivan. TSW Holstens hiding in the garage for the winter.
      VW Mk1 Caddy pickup, modded or "ruined"
      vw T5 Kombi. In the process of being "ruined"

Comment

or try Philip Walker on here
        Past: S2 ABY coupe RS2 spec with lots of mods, S4 B5 saloon, RS6 C5 saloon, S8 D2 FL, RS4 B7 saloon, S4 B6 avant

Present: S4 B8 avant, MRC Stage 2

Comment

WOW, this place works better than google, cheers guys.
          Carlos.

On the look out for less bits for my s2 saloon project. Now supporting myself by shooting for my food. www.airgunforum.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Crawford_S2 View Post
            Has anyone ever used these guys? are they reliable?

I bought some 15 mm hub centric spacers off a shop on ebay and it turned out they couldnt even supply them (after 3 week wait)
            so I really need a set of 4 if anyone has any to sell? (10-20mm hub cenrtic with bolts or studs )

Comment

Philip Walker is totally reliable in my experience, and will deliver when he says he will. Nice bloke too.

He supplies quality hubcentric spacers, and don't forget you'll need some longer bolts too - ask him about those too.

01437 563793
              Past: S2 ABY coupe RS2 spec with lots of mods, S4 B5 saloon, RS6 C5 saloon, S8 D2 FL, RS4 B7 saloon, S4 B6 avant

Comment

Originally posted by s2dude View Post
                Has anyone ever used these guys? are they reliable?

I bought some 15 mm hub centric spacers off a shop on ebay and it turned out they couldnt even supply them (after 3 week wait)
                so I really need a set of 4 if anyone has any to sell? (10-20mm hub cenrtic with bolts or studs )
                i have used them and i know Pete (Blown_VR6) is in the process of buying a set from them. Mine came really quick but i know Pete's have taken about a week cos they were out of the ones he wanted. Product is good quality and i have good experience of customer service The 15mm ones Pete ordered should aerrive any day too
                Ragusa Coupe gone!
                sigpic

Comment

Oh and they come with longer bolts, taper and radius, all for 30 quid a set.
                  Ragusa Coupe gone!
                  sigpic

Comment

thats cheap!

Comment

Originally posted by CliveH View Post
                      thats cheap!
                      That for a set i.e. two spacers, still very reasonable i think, and great quality.
                      Ragusa Coupe gone!
                      sigpic

Comment

Working...
                      X