Wanted S2 coupe aby blue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted S2 coupe aby blue

Looking for good clean aby with FSH and preferably low mileage.
    '05 A6 3.0 S-LINE TDI- AKOYA SILVER SOLD
    '98 S4 B5 MRC- MINGE BLUE SOLD
    '85 URQ RS2 SPEC- TORNADO RED
    '95 RS2- RS BLUE

How much u looking to spend

Comment

There is a nice one on Pistonheads at the moment....

Cheers,

Steve.
      The Perfectionist
      sigpic
      Audi Class Concours winner Stoner Park 2014, ADI Concours D'Elegance Class Winner 2008, Runner up 2014. Winner, S2Forum Show'n'Shine Billing 2006 & 2008.

Comment

Kingfisher Blue is a fantastic colour on the S2, I almost sold mine to buy one a couple of years back...

@ Steve, can't see that on Pistonheads? I can see one sold a while back still listed though...
        sigpic

1992 3b S2 Coupe

Comment

Originally posted by s2driveruk View Post
          Kingfisher Blue is a fantastic colour on the S2, I almost sold mine to buy one a couple of years back...

@ Steve, can't see that on Pistonheads? I can see one sold a while back still listed though...
          That's 'cause its gone! There was an M reg dark coloured one on there with just over 100k miles on it....

Cheers,

Steve.
          The Perfectionist
          sigpic
          Audi Class Concours winner Stoner Park 2014, ADI Concours D'Elegance Class Winner 2008, Runner up 2014. Winner, S2Forum Show'n'Shine Billing 2006 & 2008.

Comment

There is this green one:

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/145838.htm

You can't afford to be too picky on colour! (says the man with an Amethyst Pearl one! )
            The Perfectionist
            sigpic

Comment

Blue over green for me, though that one does look pretty good doesn't it...
              sigpic

1992 3b S2 Coupe

Comment

Errm, im lookin to spend 5 and half ish. Green is nice but not what im lookin for. If any of you got one for sale give me a shout.
                '95 RS2- RS BLUE

Comment

If your looking for a specific colour especially a blue ABY your going to have to be prepared to be patient.

Haven't seen many Coupe's in blue that are ABY

Comment

What do you pros think of the 1994 L Reg AUDI S2 S2 3dr Coupe on autotrader. I know its not the blue that i was lookin for but i think silver look quite nice........
                    By the way isn't the back bumper supposed to be black from the bottom like the rest of the car. (sideskirts, front bumper bottom)
                    '95 RS2- RS BLUE

Comment

Reckon it's been in a bump and had the bumper replaced.

The Volcano black one is better, 1995 same price 30k lower mileage!

IIRC Volcano black has a hint of blue in it. I can't remember I do know it's one of the nicest colours the S2 came in.

Edit: Blinkin heck it also has cruise control now that is rare!

Comment

The black S2 Avant at Swifts (ncts!) looks nice, if pricey. Cloth recaros -
                        Nothing feels fast for long...
                        sigpic

2000 Audi RS4 - Kingfisher Blue ~+~ 2004 Audi Allroad 2.5 Tdi - Ebony Black Pearl

Comment

Make me an obscene offer.
                          sigpic

Comment

i have a dark blue ABY might be tempted to sell where abouts u based

im after a different colour like it but would prefer a different colour

Comment

Originally posted by Jamo View Post
                              The Volcano black one is better, 1995 same price 30k lower mileage!

IIRC Volcano black has a hint of blue in it. I can't remember I do know it's one of the nicest colours the S2 came in.

Edit: Blinkin heck it also has cruise control now that is rare!
                              Had a test drive of the black one last week - its in Southampton - genuine motor, certainly quick, no major issues. The guy has only been using it at the weekends, so only done about 8000 miles in the last two years ........

Overall condition was slightly disappointing though - seats scratched up, paintwork in need of some TLC, and a 40k service due.

Guy said he would accept £5250 ...... IMHO not quite up to that mark.

Kylie

Comment

Working...
                              X