Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

complete set of stalk switches (lights, wipers etc)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• complete set of stalk switches (lights, wipers etc)

Im after the complete set of steering column stalk switches from a 91/92ish s2 COUPE 3b. Vital that its around this age as it has to have the hazard warning switch built in rather than the later style which is mounted on the rail of other switches on the dash.

cheers

matt
    Pearl white 91-S2-3B K&N cone air filter - Home made induction pipe work - 18" RS4 replica alloys - Yokohama Parada Spec 2 rubber - Colour coded body work - Bilstein/H&R suspension - s/s 3in turbo back Longlife exhaust - SFS water hoses - Samco boost hoses - RS2 FARB - RS2 eyeballs - Squeaky interior trim & 2 bar!

I have a set from a 1990/91 3b
    Pm me if you are still looking.

Comment

I always thought all S2's had the hazards as a dash switch and not on the stalk as a point of idle interest, so there you go. Maybe not the early 3bs then! Found this to my cost when I retrofitted the Bord Computer on my cq20v! Managed to amalgamate the B3 & B4 stalk sets in the end!

cheers

Paul
      Trick Pearl White 1992 3B S2 Coupe. Porsche 996 monoblock stopping power! HID Seeing power! Mmmmm Miltek!!!
      Trick Indigo Pearl B5 S4 Recaros, Bose , Mmmm Miltek!!!
      sigpic

Comment

Yeah paul, my s2 is ooooold skoool haha. If rather have the hazards on the dash, wouldnt be too hard to reqire but i just cant be bothered and justify the time doing it

Chef, PM sent
        Pearl white 91-S2-3B K&N cone air filter - Home made induction pipe work - 18" RS4 replica alloys - Yokohama Parada Spec 2 rubber - Colour coded body work - Bilstein/H&R suspension - s/s 3in turbo back Longlife exhaust - SFS water hoses - Samco boost hoses - RS2 FARB - RS2 eyeballs - Squeaky interior trim & 2 bar!

Comment

Working...
        X