No announcement yet.

1x Audi S2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The first picture is the misleading one, which makes me believe the guy is deliberately trying to pass it off as an S2.
    First pic is of a totally different car. Different bumper, B4 front end etc.
    A cq20v had the B3 front end.
    Only on looking at the other pics did I realise it wasn't an S2, then noticed it was Pauls old car from the number plate and the interior (which I might add, me and Mark fitted while Pongo watched ) It had a normal three spoke sport wheel when sold, same as the S2 but without the S2 badge, unless the guy has stuck the badge on.
    The guy was a bit of a tool, Paul contacted him a while after the sale of it to see what was what, guy told him he had it booked in for a twin turbo conversion to the 5 pot.
    Righty Oh, guess we are a drug user then

Keep looking Sonic, patience pays off
    2001 Avus Silver B5 RS4.
    2004 A4 Avant 1.8T quattro Sport-LE.
    1995 S2 Coupe - sold (sniff)

Comment

Originally posted by HPmuirt View Post
      Ahh, didn't spot it was only a CQ as I only glanced at it. Just took a closer look and it has an S2 bumper, S2 badges, S2 steering wheel, S2 tail pipes.

However, on closer inspection...

- The front is sitting up
      - The clocks are black not white
      - 1990? They only sold 23 in 1990, so unlikely
      - The first picture shows yellow indicators, the remaining show clear

So as it is being sold as an S2, someone is gonna get conned

Cheers n

Si
      What about the bonnet Si?

(edited to add that there are TWO different cars there with a B4 AND a B4 Bonnet!!)
      The Perfectionist
      sigpic
      Audi Class Concours winner Stoner Park 2014, ADI Concours D'Elegance Class Winner 2008, Runner up 2014. Winner, S2Forum Show'n'Shine Billing 2006 & 2008.

Comment

Working...
      X