7A stroker project.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 7A stroker project.

AAN, ABY or 3B oil filter housing, which ever is the best one. Sorry but i dont know part no.s.

If the stealer price isn't through the roof i may be tempted.
    Carlos.

On the look out for less bits for my s2 saloon project. Now supporting myself by shooting for my food. www.airgunforum.co.uk

If its 3B without A/C its £161 + VAT
    If its 3B with A/C or ABY AAN its £236 + VAT

Comment

Originally posted by CHEN View Post
      If its 3B without A/C its £161 + VAT
      If its 3B with A/C or ABY AAN its £236 + VAT
      I should should coco!

So whats the difference between the 2, a/c wise, extra connections?

Ta.
      Carlos.

On the look out for less bits for my s2 saloon project. Now supporting myself by shooting for my food. www.airgunforum.co.uk

Comment

7A dont have one so has to be 3B/ABY. I think the difference in the AC cars is the position of the oil lines as the AC compressor sits down below it.
        91CQ20v - Gone to a new home
        93UR-S4 - The Magic Carpet
        94S2Bus - The Emerald Express

Comment

Not going to bother with ac, but need all the extra oil connections for the turbo, just looking for the simplist and cheapest, squeek...wasn't me

Ta.
          Carlos.

Comment

Dont know mate, i'd say you could use the non ac one but you might find one of the oil lines dont fit properly, or if you need to make up lines anyway it shouldnt make any difference.

Heres a pic of MarkH's engine build, looks the same as my ABY http://www.s2forum.com/photoplog/index.php?n=94 ...trying to find a pic of a non AC car to compare.
            91CQ20v - Gone to a new home
            93UR-S4 - The Magic Carpet
            94S2Bus - The Emerald Express

Comment

Working...
            X