RS2 Coupe *wanted*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RS2 Coupe *wanted*

hi..Just looking for a nicely converted S2 coupe with full kosher RS2 spec, dont want heavy mods under the bonnet pretty much standard 315 brake will do nicely

If anyone knows of a decent converted S2 for sale do let meh know please
    Oh and how much do these converted coupes fetch approximately, as much as an original RS2???

Cheeers
    F I R E U P T H E Q U A T T R O

1996 S2 coupe aqua green sold
    1990 MK2 Golf gti 16v oak green sold

Originally posted by Legend20vT View Post
    hi..Just looking for a nicely converted S2 coupe with full kosher RS2 spec, dont want heavy mods under the bonnet pretty much standard 315 brake will do nicely

If anyone knows of a decent converted S2 for sale do let meh know please
    Oh and how much do these converted coupes fetch approximately, as much as an original RS2???

Cheeers
    ...dont want heavy mods under the bonnet..., you mean an s2 with a bigger turbo and injectors/intercooler and a remap ?

Comment

Originally posted by ericd View Post
      ...dont want heavy mods under the bonnet..., you mean an s2 with a bigger turbo and injectors/intercooler and a remap ?
      No mate, didnt clarify that its gotta have an RS2 engine, gearbox the lot...basically a coupe RS2 with everything form an original RS2 avant...Much like that lush burgundy-ish coupe which has full RS2 spec i believe, theres a thread on that somewhere here, thats awesome
      All in its gotta have the porsche done engine
      cheers

Comment

No mate, didnt clarify that its gotta have an RS2 engine, gearbox the lot...basically a coupe RS2 with everything form an original RS2 avant...Much like that lush burgundy-ish coupe which has full RS2 spec i believe, theres a thread on that somewhere here, thats awesome
        All in its gotta have the porsche done engine
        cheers
        Porsche done engine?

I think you need to read up on the forum the actually difference between an RS2 engine and an ABY and then you see it would be a hell of a lot cheaper to do it your self to a coupe on the market.

Turbo, exhaust manifold, injectors, exhaust cam, ecu remap and your there for more power than the stock RS2.

To be honest you wil pay a high price for such a car and i've not seen one for sale on the forum.

Comment

i got my 3b fully rebuild with RS2 parts everything that would fit .
          interior engine gearbox wiring airbags dash everything that fits
          {forget about the rear brakes }

its much easyer too convert a S2 ABY with six speed gearbox.
          into a coupe with RS2 specs.....

you will only need a handfull of parts then.

what side do you need the steering wheel ?.................
          RS for ‘Rennsport’ - ‘Motorsport’ in German

Comment

Originally posted by Jamo View Post
            Porsche done engine?

I think you need to read up on the forum the actually difference between an RS2 engine and an ABY and then you see it would be a hell of a lot cheaper to do it your self to a coupe on the market.

Turbo, exhaust manifold, injectors, exhaust cam, ecu remap and your there for more power than the stock RS2.

To be honest you wil pay a high price for such a car and i've not seen one for sale on the forum.
            Well yeah initially wanted the RS2 engine, i know it has the same base as the S2 ABY but heck that aint got 'powered by porsche' on the manifold eh eh:mischeif: I've seen a few attempt who have 'supposedly' exchanged for an RS2 engine and then changed all the rest relevant bits n bobs.

So i take it it's not worth while getting the RS2 engine for the sake of the 'porsche' heritage staring at ur face under the bonnet, unless your minted.

Comment

Originally posted by DJ-ROY View Post
              i got my 3b fully rebuild with RS2 parts everything that would fit .
              interior engine gearbox wiring airbags dash everything that fits
              {forget about the rear brakes }

its much easyer too convert a S2 ABY with six speed gearbox.
              into a coupe with RS2 specs.....

you will only need a handfull of parts then.

what side do you need the steering wheel ?.................
              Sounds like we're heading in the right direction, me thinks. Right hand drive preferebly, lot easier to over take with that over here:mischeif:

Comment

lol yeah mate most of us on here are taking the slow winding route to convert our S2 coupe to RS2 spec!!!
                Looking for an S2 ABY

Comment

I think this is what u mean when u say RS2 coupe as its probably the only coupe to have ever been converted to full RS2 Spec, ADU engine, Gearbox, Even the rear Bumper!!! and i beleive the Front and Rear RS2 calipers aswell
                  Attached Files

Comment

To date definetly the best looking Coupe ive ever seen
                    Attached Files

Comment

Well yeah initially wanted the RS2 engine, i know it has the same base as the S2 ABY but heck that aint got 'powered by porsche' on the manifold eh eh:mischeif: I've seen a few attempt who have 'supposedly' exchanged for an RS2 engine and then changed all the rest relevant bits n bobs.

So i take it it's not worth while getting the RS2 engine for the sake of the 'porsche' heritage staring at ur face under the bonnet, unless your minted.
                      If you want the 'powered by porsche' plaque, just buy an RS2 inlet manifold.
                      SS

Comment

i wanted the Porsche labels on the wiring
                        RS for ‘Rennsport’ - ‘Motorsport’ in German

Comment

Originally posted by marks2 View Post
                          To date definetly the best looking Coupe ive ever seen
                          Yes! Thats the one i was talking about earlier^^ Thats pretty much everymans dream, well atleast us Audi/s2/RS2 heads anyway..That machine looks the nuts, all done wery very nicely, i would certainly like to have that kind of external look

4Wheeldrifter- lol Yeach could do that coudnt i, that did pass me by somehow

Comment

That RS2 coupe looks the business like!DAMN
                            Looking for an S2 ABY

Comment

Yeah that look lovely. Wish mine looked like that ,

Cheers,
                              Cheers,

Chris

Silver S2 Avant : Sold

Comment

Working...
                              X