Information Please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Information Please

I have searched thru alot of pictures and parts list in an attempt to find out answers to the questions I have about the ABY S2. The pictures I have seen on this site almost give enough information but not quite enough.
    1) How is the battery cable routed thru the firewall and to the starter? I need to see where the battery cable goes into the firewall from inside the vehicle and the path it follows to the starter. Is it routed thru the frame rail as on the UrS4?
    2) Where does the turbo oil drain connect to on the engine on a car with air conditioning? Is it plumed into the oil pan extension? The web-based parts list do not indicate that the oil pan extension is any different for the 7a which I have now and the 3B/ABY S2/RS2 vehicles.

Trying to build an S2 in the USA and as they say, "A picture is worth a thousand words".
    Thanks, Chris
    "Nulla tenaci invia est via"

Anyone?

Comment

3) yes pretty sure thats true, attaches to the pan extension...I have a 3b but will try and post a pic up in the morning if i get a chance...
      sigpic

1992 3b S2 Coupe

Comment

Originally posted by s2driveruk View Post
        3) yes pretty sure thats true, attaches to the pan extension...I have a 3b but will try and post a pic up in the morning if i get a chance...
        That would be appreciated, thanks. Any ABY owners care to lift the carpet and take some pictures of the battery cable?
        Thanks, Chris

Comment

Working...
        X