No announcement yet.

Audsi S2 Avant Wanted !!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

there is nothing wrong with MK2's, infact I've owned the grand total of none of them

Just enjoy giving paul the stick over it :-), mind at least his Golf runs at the moment, one up over me!

The auto S2 sounds interesting?! bet it's an S4.....?

That one in Fife that Doug looked at for us (and what a thorough looking at Doug did ) how could anyone drill a hole in the roof of an S2 to fit a phone aerial..?? they should be shot! I guess that there were only, what? 287 registered in the UK of the Avants, makes them just very rare to find the 'right' one. I guess if Paul changed his mind a little on the colour he wanted, he should get one, I mean, how many pink S2 Avants have you seen
    Martyn
    -------------------------------------

www.vagparts.com

Comment

How about this..............

You can tell it is Friday afternoon!!
      Attached Files
      Ex 1994 Avant - now driving a Lotus 340r

Comment

PAUL, we've found your S2 mate...!!! quick, its even the right colour!! Phone him now!! one owner, a big fat TV star who couldn't talk very well....

Way to go Leigh! nice one :-)
        Martyn
        -------------------------------------

www.vagparts.com

Comment

Paul - did you check out what looked like masking lines? Are they present on other avants?
          S2,RS2,S4 WB,RS4,S4 B8,RS6 C5,RS6 C6,R8

Comment

there was one advertised in Exchange and Mart this week. will see if can find details tommorow.
            Greg

S2Forum.com Administrator & Webmaster

'93 Coupe with a few tweeks

Comment

Working...
            X