Audi Sport quattro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Audi Sport quattro

Hi guys, does anyone know if the sport quattro badge / Decal is still available if so what is the part no? or does anyone have a close up shot of one.

Cheers
    Bri
    Audi Nut!!!

Hmmmm I have been told that all bits are available for a sport, best phone your dealer up and enquire...........I know most of the mb badges are gone

Comment

Originally posted by Tonks4x4 View Post
      Hi guys, does anyone know if the sport quattro badge / Decal is still available if so what is the part no? or does anyone have a close up shot of one.

Cheers
      Bri
      Dialynx is a good bet mate if not amanda you had some guy in germany that could do the decals couldn't you? and on those sheets he had the ones for the sport quattro!

Comment

The boot lid decals went NLA ages ago.
        sigpic

Comment

Probably find someone who will make some up if you can get a picture/template of one.

Comment

I have the name of some one in germany who does superb copies of all audi stickers All copies of genuine stickers and I have used him my self so I can recommend him

Comment

i could get some made up no probs,pm me if your interested

Comment

I have some boot ones
                Aelred

Comment

Originally posted by amanda View Post
                  Hmmmm I have been told that all bits are available for a sport, best phone your dealer up and enquire...........I know most of the mb badges are gone
                  Most Sport quattro parts are sadly no longer available
                  S2 Avant......fully loaded :rock: :bow: Slipper Wagons Rule !!!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X