Cruise control wanted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cruise control wanted

Does anyone have the original Audi cruise control please. Broken considered. It is afor a coupe quattro 20V but I feel it is the same as an S2,

David

Which parts are you lookin for David?
    CC on the S2 has a controller unit, a new instrument stalk, its own loom, switches, vacuum stuff etc - its not like the more modern A3/A4 CC which is just a tweak of a bit of software and an on/off switch.
    ex '93 Avant owner

Comment

Originally posted by sidspud
      Which parts are you lookin for David?
      CC on the S2 has a controller unit, a new instrument stalk, its own loom, switches, vacuum stuff etc - its not like the more modern A3/A4 CC which is just a tweak of a bit of software and an on/off switch.

Sid, I'm after the whole lot I'm afraid. I have the bracket on the engine and no more!

David

Comment

I can offer you the indicator stalk with the on/off/resume switch if you're interested. I bought a new one whilst trying to fix mine. It turned out to be the control unit, so my stalk is OK. It is p/n 443 953 513J. It is important that you make sure that you get the correct stalk to match your loom, as there are minor variations in some of them.
        Here's a couple of pics.

As you can see, the On/Off/Resume text is actually in German, but you don't actually read the words when you're driving along.
        ex '93 Avant owner

Comment

Working...
        X