St.St. Exhaust System

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• St.St. Exhaust System

Im after a St.St. exhaust system for my '94 ABY S2 Avant.

Anyone got one for sale??

Let me know.

Cheers,
    Ste.

If no one has one for sale could anyone give me advice on were to get one from.

Cheers,
    Ste.

Comment

Milltek, Longlife and a host of other made to measure places.....Should get change out of £500 for either route. Do a search on Exhausts on the forum and you should find plenty of information and prices.

Cheers,

David
      sigpic

1992 3b S2 Coupe

Comment

whats a St.St. exhaust system ? i was planning to get a miltek.. whats the difference?
        ABY Coupe
        sigpic

Comment

i was thinking he meant stainless steel (st.st=s/s)

David
          sigpic

1992 3b S2 Coupe

Comment

Originally posted by s2driveruk
            i was thinking he meant stainless steel (st.st=s/s)

David

Yes St.St. is an abreviation for Stainless Steel.

Is there one of these custom exhaust places in the north west area?? (near manchester)

Comment

Don't know if you have a Tyre-spot there, but think they have an affiliation with a exhaust-making company of some kind.

Comment

for my audi 80 i used top gear... did a cracking job but charged me £920 AND left the manifolds on.. not going there again..

theres supposed to be a good place in leeds.. but i think i will just go for a buy n fit job like miltek... is miltek best option for raw power sound?
                ABY Coupe
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ski
                  for my audi 80 i used top gear... did a cracking job but charged me £920 AND left the manifolds on.. not going there again..

theres supposed to be a good place in leeds.. but i think i will just go for a buy n fit job like miltek... is miltek best option for raw power sound?
                  How much are the miltek ones and were are you getting your's from??

Has anyone got any pics of the miltek system. And douse it replace the cats??

Comment

im not too sure, i was going to look into it once i sold my organs.. i think its around £500
                    ABY Coupe
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ski
                      im not too sure, i was going to look into it once i sold my organs.. i think its around £500
                      Just spoke to Militek as I am looking to replace the exhaust, they reckon about £450 for the JET system

link

http://www.milltek.co.uk/index.html

Comment

Originally posted by Ludbah
                        Just spoke to Militek as I am looking to replace the exhaust, they reckon about £450 for the JET system

link

http://www.milltek.co.uk/index.html
                        Sounds resonable enough. Theres not much info on that site. Is this price for a full stainless system from the down pipes back including cat replacement pipes or is it from the cats back??

Comment

Originally posted by stejames
                          Sounds resonable enough. Theres not much info on that site. Is this price for a full stainless system from the down pipes back including cat replacement pipes or is it from the cats back??
                          From what the lady said, it's from the cat down therefore the 'CAT +' in the list on their site.

Comment

JP exhausts in macclefield are the mutts nuts ask for big rick n say your payin pound notes and you should get a good deal!

Comment

Originally posted by WabTheKing
                              JP exhausts in macclefield are the mutts nuts ask for big rick n say your payin pound notes and you should get a good deal!
                              There was a trip to see them last week:

http://www.s2forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2612.

It was very good, photos to be posted soon.

David

Comment

Working...
                              X