Wanted ABY Idler cam pulley and S4,S6 sump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted ABY Idler cam pulley and S4,S6 sump

I need a S/H or new cam idler carrier with or without bearing.

Also need 100 S4 or S6 sump, I could swap for a good existing one or pay for one, S2 is no good. Reason: the one I got it has high content of zinc and it is not possible to weld, mine is good, reason for welding is to modify.
    Aelred

Sorry to go off topic abit.

Have you had any experience of welding cam covers eg. 7A, 3B or ABY's. Wondering if they have the same high zinc content...

Did find a tensioner on ebay, then bought one from Vagparts...sold it though.
    Carlos.

On the look out for less bits for my s2 saloon project. Now supporting myself by shooting for my food. www.airgunforum.co.uk

Comment

I had some welded before, rocker covers and sumps, with good results but this one I have is no good. I cannot use the S2 as the extension is not good for the mods
      Aelred

Comment

Try PM'ing K17ERG, think he's breaking a ur s6.
        Carlos.

On the look out for less bits for my s2 saloon project. Now supporting myself by shooting for my food. www.airgunforum.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Flat on my back View Post
          Sorry to go off topic abit.

Have you had any experience of welding cam covers eg. 7A, 3B or ABY's. Wondering if they have the same high zinc content...

Did find a tensioner on ebay, then bought one from Vagparts...sold it though.
          Nip has a welded cam cover ABY so do see why it would be a problem.

Comment

If anybody does have a sump like the one Aelred is asking for please could you get in touch. The sump is for myself to be modified to dry sump. The one I bought as Aelred says has a high zinc content and wont weld.

Comment

i have a idle bracket
              Chef

Comment

Working...
              X