Want this .....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Want this .....

Anyone have an idea, where to buy this on second hand ?

Originally posted by Flexx
    Anyone have an idea, where to buy this on second hand ?

Looking at the image I would say it has been recovered with alcantara. I don't believe it is original.
    Corey
    01636 822288

Comment

Originally posted by Corey
      Looking at the image I would say it has been recovered with alcantara. I don't believe it is original.
      That's the O.E optional RS2 steering wheel. They also did it with blue alcantara.

MartynF has one in his Avant and I have one at home waiting to go in mine. Martyn and myself spend far too much time trawling ETKA for funky new bits for our cars. Working in parts helps. We just order the bits that sound good and see what they are like. I've got a couple of bits in the pipe line.

They retail at £293.64 + VAT. I'd never seen one until I saw Martyns. I've no idea how many RS2 had them but I would have thought they are rare as hens teeth.

Ben
      Last edited by s2avant; 31 May 2004, 09:33.
      the best intentions are fraught with disappointment - gil grissom

sigpic
      1994 ABY Avant - it's getting there

Comment

It was OEM on LHD early RS2s Best bet Audi breaker or you could try Audi dealer order. Guess it would cost however!!

Echo!!
        Alastair
        RS2

Comment

Well ******! I have learnt something today.
          Corey
          01636 822288

Comment

Its also available in full black leather or with the blue suede. I think its slightly smaller than the standard s2 3 spoke wheel

Comment

Originally posted by sal_s2
              Its also available in full black leather or with the blue suede. I think its slightly smaller than the standard s2 3 spoke wheel
              It'd be ok for shows but imagine trying to drive it with oily hands after fixing a boost leak!

David

Comment

Originally posted by Stick Insect
                It'd be ok for shows but imagine trying to drive it with oily hands after fixing a boost leak!

David

I need this because all my leather seats are in the same "cream" color....

oily hands ?? No way -----> handkerchiefs rules

Comment

Originally posted by Flexx
                  I need this because all my leather seats are in the same "cream" color....

oily hands ?? No way -----> handkerchiefs rules
                  Quite right and snap on seat covers....

David

Comment

Working...
                  X