Upper Steering Column cover in Good Condition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Upper Steering Column cover in Good Condition

As title, must be in good condition with no holes for alarm LED etc. (Required to suit my 1993 S2 Coupe)

Willing to pay going rate plus postage if anyone has one knocking about!

Cheers,

Steve
    The Perfectionist
    sigpic
    Audi Class Concours winner Stoner Park 2014, ADI Concours D'Elegance Class Winner 2008, Runner up 2014. Winner, S2Forum Show'n'Shine Billing 2006 & 2008.

I do have one but I don't think it will fit. Mine is the later type - hard plastic - it doesn't have the elephant skin effect on it.

I got a spare from vagparts as I modified my original one to take a boost gauge - it was in case I fooked it up or didn't like it. I don't think they were that expensive. I got the wrong one to start with - so Martyn took it back - he might still have that one handy.

HTH
    S2,RS2,S4 WB,RS4,S4 B8,RS6 C5,RS6 C6,R8

Comment

Cheers Doug, I will give VAGparts a try.

S
      The Perfectionist
      sigpic
      Audi Class Concours winner Stoner Park 2014, ADI Concours D'Elegance Class Winner 2008, Runner up 2014. Winner, S2Forum Show'n'Shine Billing 2006 & 2008.

Comment

PM MartynF on here.
        S2,RS2,S4 WB,RS4,S4 B8,RS6 C5,RS6 C6,R8

Comment

Will do - cheers.
          The Perfectionist
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Fat Audi 80
            As title, must be in good condition with no holes for alarm LED etc. (Required to suit my 1993 S2 Coupe)

Willing to pay going rate plus postage if anyone has one knocking about!

Cheers,

Steve

Go to a scrap yard, This part was used on many Audis, 80 etc. HTH

David

Comment

Originally posted by Stick Insect
              Go to a scrap yard, This part was used on many Audis, 80 etc. HTH

David
              Anyone know any good breakers for Audi's in the Berks / Oxon area??

Cheers,

Steve.
              The Perfectionist
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Fat Audi 80
                Anyone know any good breakers for Audi's in the Berks / Oxon area??

Cheers,

Steve.
                Let your fingers do the walking Steve. Try the yellow pages and ask the breaker if they have an 80 or 90 in the yard.

David

Comment

Working...
                X