Wanted: ABY water line, to turbo.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted: ABY water line, to turbo.

Looking for the ABY water line that feeds coolant to the turbo. I'm expecting that this will cost more in postage then it will for the line, however I would love to get one.

//dave

can this be of any use?

http://cgi.ebay.de/AUDI-S4-S2-RS2-Ur...mZ200399587588

http://cgi.ebay.de/WASSERROHR-Wasser...mZ140354747828

http://cgi.ebay.de/WASSERLEITUNG-BEN...mZ140354748333
    Andreas Lundstroem
    A4 STCC Avant -04
    Audi /S/2/ Sedan -94

prev.
    Audi /S/2/ Coupe -91

Comment

I saw the first one, and yes, it has the hose I need. However I prefer dealing with forum members, they are more willing to post internationally.

Comment

which hose did you need? dont I owe you a little for those trims you bought off me? (didnt one get damaged in the shipping?)

I should have those hoses from my aby-s2-sedan.. and I should not need them anymore.. which one is it and I'll check for it tomorrow among the (****) things that I took off the sedan and put in a large box of other (****) things that probably wont make it back onto the engine..

Let me know and I'll check tomorrow!
        Andreas Lundstroem
        A4 STCC Avant -04
        Audi /S/2/ Sedan -94

prev.
        Audi /S/2/ Coupe -91

Comment

All but the dash piece was damaged, however I'm not worried about it, I put them on and they are holding fine, I don't feel like you owe me anything.

The one I'm looking for is the one that wraps around the front of the engine and goes from the Watermanifold on the block to the top side of the turbo.

In this pictures it is the bottom most pipe:

Comment

I'll in any case check tomorrow then Ruffiano and see what I can find!

Perhaps a scrap yard in sweden might have it too.. I'll see what I can find
            Andreas Lundstroem
            A4 STCC Avant -04
            Audi /S/2/ Sedan -94

prev.
            Audi /S/2/ Coupe -91

Comment

I have that one but I'd have to find it, removed when I installed a Garrett

Comment

They are the same for a aan and 3b engine too IIRC , I've had about 10 of these. let me check my inventory tomorrow
                2004 9-5 aero
                2009 Subaru Legacy Diesel
                1994 Toyota Supra Eurospec 6-spd LHD
                3-4 Audis in parts

Comment

Originally posted by prosty View Post
                  They are the same for a aan and 3b engine too IIRC , I've had about 10 of these. let me check my inventory tomorrow

The AAN is different, because the PS pump is mounted differently...

Comment

Hi again,

didn't find anything first time around, gonna check in my parents basement later!
                    Andreas Lundstroem
                    A4 STCC Avant -04
                    Audi /S/2/ Sedan -94

prev.
                    Audi /S/2/ Coupe -91

Comment

Bump

Comment

can't you add a compression fitting to the AAN line and extend it? or modify it?
                        I chose not to choose life: I chose something else. And the reasons? There are no reasons. Who need reasons when you've got quattro?

Comment

It would require extending it and re-bending it, I cut mine and ran regular hose, I'm upgrading to an rs2 set up soon and would like to have the correct hose in place when I make the swap

Comment

Bump

Comment

Working...
                            X