Wanted: Subframe for Recaro seat.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted: Subframe for Recaro seat.

Im after a driver side subframe that i can use with a Recaro Pole Position seat.

I have tried CS and they can supply a Golf 3 one that i could modify. I also found a german website that has an Audi one in stock for 100euro inc delivery.

Has anyone got audi Recaro subframe or a modified subframe i could buy for less then that?

Thanks.
    Bo
    91 S2 coupé - RIP
    98 S8 - Luxury barge

Thats a good price for one as they are NLA

Comment

Agreed, 100 euros new is what they were NLA. Can you ask them about A4 B5 ones please
      Cheers'en, AndyC
      1994 ABY Coupe - Projekt Alpinweiss

Comment

The german site ended up only having a 85.77.17 subframe and not the required drivers side: 85.77.27.

Still looking..
        91 S2 coupé - RIP
        98 S8 - Luxury barge

Comment

Can someone just confirm that the left and right sides are not interchangeable?
          If the only difference is the seat belt plug and the adjuster then i'm sure that can be made to work.
          91 S2 coupé - RIP
          98 S8 - Luxury barge

Comment

if they're like stock ones in terms of the channel mounts then then are not symetrical unfortunately Bo
            Panthero Coupé quattro 20vt
            Indigo ABY coupé
            Imola B6 S4 Avant

Comment

Not interchangeable I'm afraid Bo.
              Cheers'en, AndyC
              1994 ABY Coupe - Projekt Alpinweiss

Comment

You can remove the front mounting bracket(where the slider) is and swap it with a passenger one. it's only held on by a couple of spot welds. Did this when fitting Golf mk2 recaros to my mk1. There was a bolt hole already on the other side for the seatbelt reciever. Depends how far you want to go but it is an option.

Comment

dubmeister: dunno how the golf pieces look like, but you cant do this with the b4 consoles. the frame has offset for the seat, it is much closer to the center console...
                  Audi Quattro WR

Comment

Working...
                  X