Workshop/service manual

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Workshop/service manual

Anyone got a Haynes manual (aka the book of lies) or simillar workshop/service manual suitable for a '94 S2 coupe?

Cheers

Andy
    Cheers'en, AndyC
    1994 ABY Coupe - Projekt Alpinweiss

no workshop manuals exist for the s2...you can find some bits which are similar from the 80/90/coupe haynes manual but it doesnt cover the engine, the drivetrain or anything like that, but may offer limited help with brakes, suspension, steering, some electrics, interior trim remobval and refitting and other bits but the best place for information and BTDT's are either on here, or on the excellent www.s2central.net site maintained and created by Paul N......

HTH,

David
    sigpic

1992 3b S2 Coupe

Comment

Originally posted by Andy_Casey
      Anyone got a Haynes manual (aka the book of lies) or simillar workshop/service manual suitable for a '94 S2 coupe?

Cheers

Andy
      if your very very very very very very lucky you might find an proper audi s2 workshop manual on flebay but wouldnt hold your breath there like rocking horse **** and they are still vague and do not cover everything

Comment

The links of S2Central dont work for the workshop manuals

I've been searching for ages!!!!!

Comment

Kak - didn't know they had changed. Sorry - will get on that, but ERWIN is what you want - its a goldmine - but much of it is hard to navigate and find what you need.

Paul
          Paul Nugent
          Webmaster http://S2central.net
          Administrator http://S2forum.com

1994 S2 Coupe ABY - aka Project Lazarus
          2001 A6 allroad 2.5TDi - family tank
          2003 S4 Avant 4.2 V8 - daily burble

Purveyor of HomeFries and Exclusive agent for Samco hose kits (S2/RS2)

There are only 10 kinds of people that understand binary - those that do, and those that don't

Comment

Sorry Paul didnt mean it in that manner, that was just my expression of discontent of the lack of information for the S2 apart from here and you Website.

Comment

No offense taken - just hadn't realised the links were dead. S2 Central is long overdue a major update. I need something that can just suck the contents of my brain and the various scribbles on notebooks, documents and spreadsheets into a website. Its SUCH a time consuming task capturing the info, and equally frustrating that new discoveries crop up now and again which divert the attention. Bahhhhh.....

Paul
              Paul Nugent
              Webmaster http://S2central.net
              Administrator http://S2forum.com

1994 S2 Coupe ABY - aka Project Lazarus
              2001 A6 allroad 2.5TDi - family tank
              2003 S4 Avant 4.2 V8 - daily burble

Purveyor of HomeFries and Exclusive agent for Samco hose kits (S2/RS2)

There are only 10 kinds of people that understand binary - those that do, and those that don't

Comment

Cheers fo rthe advice.

Andy
                Cheers'en, AndyC
                1994 ABY Coupe - Projekt Alpinweiss

Comment

Originally posted by WabTheKing
                  if your very very very very very very lucky you might find an proper audi s2 workshop manual on flebay but wouldnt hold your breath there like rocking horse **** and they are still vague and do not cover everything
                  And don't hold your breath for your local (or any) main stealer being any help. Last time I visited mine (for something *very* trivial, which I wasn't charged for) they were actually using printouts from the internet as manuals because theirs were "currently not available". I don't mean printouts from some secret Audi site with the manuals on either.
                  Ck.
                  Shocked, exhausted, hosed, bushed, dumped, chipped, mounted, filtered, gauged, packed, intermittantly wiped and braked. I mean broken. Now, about the car...

Comment

Working...
                  X